quality diy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
im going to attempt my first diy juice. can someone lead me in the direction of high quality VG that wont break the bank. im looking to start small and if it turns out okay ill buy bigger quantities. i was also looking for the lorannes flavors. whats a good site that carries most of her flavors and good vg. thanks!!

I wouldn't start with Lor Ann's. BTW, it's a company not a her:
The LorAnn Tradition Since 1962 | Lorann Oils
Cappelas, Flavor Art, the super concentrates from Vaping Zone all would be better for a nube to start with.

Bob Chill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
Sans Nom, USA
I have found Capella's, Flavor West, and Hangsen tobaccos to be the easiest to work as a new Diy'er. Very forgiving and easy to get right. TFA has been a little trickier for me but I'm getting there. I still haven't gotten the vz super concentrates yet. I have a lot of stock to work through first but I'll get there. Probably much sooner than I need to. lol

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I have found Capella's, Flavor West, and Hangsen tobaccos to be the easiest to work as a new Diy'er. Very forgiving and easy to get right. TFA has been a little trickier for me but I'm getting there. I still haven't gotten the vz super concentrates yet. I have a lot of stock to work through first but I'll get there. Probably much sooner than I need to. lol

+ 1 expecially the hangsen. The VZ SC concentrates are good to but you should research which VZ's are good because like any line of flavors some are bombs.

Last edited:

BDUAres

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2012
Texas, USA & London, UK
For my DIY juice I use flavors from Wizard Labs at $1.50 or so apiece. For the VG I buy Humco USP Glycerin at Wal-Mart in the pharmacy section where it is sold as "skin protectant" for $3.88. Nic I get in 100mg strength at Wizard Labs for $16 per 120ml bottle. For PG I go to Tractor Supply Company for $20 per gallon. Menthol crystals I get on Ebay dirt cheap to dissolve in vodka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread