I can only post in the New Mem Section...so here is my Halo Triton question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I love my Halo Triton tank system, it works great, no flaws,- but I am still in the process of trying tons of e-juice looking for my more permanent ADV or maybe top 2 or whatever. The problem is I only have 2 tanks. Halo sells the tanks at $7 each which seems kind of expensive if I put every single juice in its own tank...come on who does that? o_O

So instead of cleaning the Halo Triton Tank(clearomizer), each time for every single juice...what would you recommend I put on my Halo Triton battery in order to try different flavors that can be easier cleaned(ex. tons of cartsomizers since they are cheaper...but they have that nasty polyfil flavor...I know some people use drip tips or something like that? I just don't know what brand or if that type of thing is made with an 808 thread connection...please help)? I believe its called an 808 thread...don't know what that means but that's what it is lol. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I've learned a lot in the last few days and crammed it in my memory lol. :blink:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
What would you suggest I do to sample different juices without cleaning out the tank after each one? Maybe like that drip tank thing?

Most of us use atomizers to test new juices because they're easy to clean. If it's a "yucky" juice they are easy to clean. Drip 2-3 drops and vape. When finished just burn off excess juice. Your Halo uses 808 threaded accessories.
Atomizer/ Atty- an element inside a metal tube on to which 2-3 drops of juice is dripped- no stuffing inside- usually used for testing new juices because Attys are easy to clean. There are some diehard Atty users because it’s the best vape possible but very time consuming. You'd also need to buy a drip tip. Here's a vid:

Last edited:

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Thank you so much! Now I can look up more info on this atty thing you speak of. Is there a particular brand you think highly of and would recommend?

You're welcome. If you're just using it to test juices any 808 threaded 2.0 ohms atomizer will do. Don't forget to also buy a drip tip- atty can get quite warm. Do you have a fave Vendor?..I can find the product for you.
The other more popular PV thread is 510 which will not fit on your Halo.

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
These are pretty inexpensive - New Style Kanger T4S 808 Clearomizer - with new screw on cap instead of push on - Smokenjoey LLC . Supposedly most tanks with 808D1 or VGO threads work on the Triton, but there are a few gripes about some not fitting as well. Take a look around at that site, you can learn a lot from SmokenJoey about what works together and his prices are good. Fasttech is cheaper, but for starting out I think it's easier to go with someone that has excellent personal service and reliable stuff. He also sells plenty of atomizer heads so you can replace them as needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread