Status
Not open for further replies.

zahzoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
AR, USA
www.myretrolounge.com
For a real coffee flavor... Vape4Life's VG Coffee is it for me.

Tried about a half dozen other sources most add some sort of "creamy" additive that tastes like spoiled buttermilk to me.

The only downside is the VG Coffee will gunk up your coils rather quickly. So it requires regular cleaning and dry burns.

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
Seeking one and a chocolate one as well. Haven't found either yet. Most coffees that I've tried taste like wood. Most of the chocolates that I've tried taste like either cocoa (not bad, but I want milk) or nothing. Good luck and have fun!

I agree with your chocolate search. Belgian Cocoa from Halo is good and def more of a milk chocolate- but not a super flavorful liquid, which disappointed me.

vaper62

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Texas, United States
Tried quite a few coffee vapes hoping to find a good one, ...

There's a new shop about 1/4 mile from me. They asked me what I was looking for, so I told 'em. He mixed this for me and says that it's been a really big hit with his customers. It has 7 flavors! Don't know what they all are, but coffee, hazelnut, and Irish cream are 3 of them. Didn't wanna call it Highlander Grog...so he named it "Holiday Coffee". It's my favorite vape now! (This week at least. LOL)

SoCalMichelle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2013
Upland, California, United States
I'm still searching for a good coffee liquid. They are all too muted so far. Especially the mocha, caramel, vanilla coffee/latte/cappuccino. Never enough cofee of the added flavor lol.

Before getting a tank system I was smoking Blu and they had an actual enjoyable strong, almost espresso coffee with a hint of sweetness...it was a delicious flavor, just like their vanilla flavor. But they don't sell liquid which is very sad. I haven't ventured into the Johnson's Creek ejuice yet...but I'm thinking about it LOL.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
I really like Organic Dark Roast Turkish Coffee, which I was vaping for 2 weeks straight. Unfortunately it started giving me headaches and I had to cease use. I was skeptical about trying any coffee flavors, because I've heard everything from "tastes like cardboard" to "rotten couch cushions." However, VVs interpretation is pretty dang spot on. Nice espresso flavor, you can definitely taste the coffee. I think what I liked best was it was very smooth and the sweetness was only mild, so the focus is definitely on the coffee bean here.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Coffee flavors are one of my favorite niches, along with fruit flavors. I have quite a few coffee flavors that I try to keep in stock.

Coffee from Copper Creek is a simple black roast coffee. I prefer adding a little Sweet Cream from My Freedom Smokes to match my favorite coffee drink.

Organic Kona Velvet Milkshake from Virgin Vapors is like a Starbuck's mocha frape. "It's sweet, creamy and buttery with notes of caramel and rum all balanced out by a nice strong shot of Kona espresso!" Rich, flavorful, complex.

Coffee from Dripeez is a mild, semi-sweet coffee flavor that you can vape all day.

Vaperite's Double Espresso and Kona Cream are excellent flavors. Not only very flavorful, they will fill the room with the aroma of a coffee shop.

grayscale

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2013
DFW
There's a new shop about 1/4 mile from me. They asked me what I was looking for, so I told 'em. He mixed this for me and says that it's been a really big hit with his customers. It has 7 flavors! Don't know what they all are, but coffee, hazelnut, and Irish cream are 3 of them. Didn't wanna call it Highlander Grog...so he named it "Holiday Coffee". It's my favorite vape now! (This week at least. LOL)

What shop is it? I might have to check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread