A couple of DIY questions, any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkD

Unresolved Status
Dec 14, 2012
Bristol, VA. USA
Ok, 1st question.

does anyone have a Caramel Cappuccino recipe that is any good? I've tried TPA caramel cappuccino, Capella caramel AND cappuccino flavors and a "NF cappuccino" I ordered from High Desert Vapes. I don't really like any of them. What got me liking Caramel Cappuccino was some e-juice I ordered from Rock Top Vapors ( http://www.rockytopvapor.com ) but they were too expensive and they don't carry it anymore, at least on their website. It may be available in their local store. I talked to the owner and he said that he makes all the flavors but he wouldn't give me the recipe or tell me where he got the flavor. Does anybody have an excellent Caramel Cappucino flavor they would like to share? or any coffee drink flavor?

The second question, since I have the nicotine base and everything, I'm wondering how much base i would add to a store bought flavor at 24mg to raise it to 36mg. The base I have is 60mg. how would I calculate this? For example, I go and buy the Caramel Cappuccino flavor at the local RTV store but they only have it at 24mg, I prefer 36mg. so I bought 30ml of CC, how much 60mg base should I add to boost the 24mg to 36mg? I know I will lose some flavor but I can deal with that.

Thanks again everyone!
:2cool:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
What you request is very high. Normally the highest people go is 24mg. You are getting into a dangerious nicotine range going that high.
With that said you would need to add 6ml nic solution to your existing 30ml mix to raise it to 36mg based on 75PG/25VG. If your using 50/50 it can't be done with 60mg nic solution.

As far as coffee flavors go try any of the hangsen coffee flavors. Start at 3% and work up.

Hangsen e-Liquid Flavoring | ecigExpress

Last edited:

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
You are new to DYI so I would do some reading before jumping head first into this. There's a lot more to this then add, mix and shake. So do some research or you may be in for a disappointing ride.

Read my blogs before getting started

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

then read hoosier's blogs.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

Last edited:

FunkD

Unresolved Status
Dec 14, 2012
Bristol, VA. USA
You are new to DYI so I would do some reading before jumping head first into this. There's a lot more to this then add, mix and shake. So do some research or you may be in for a disappointing ride.

Read my blogs before getting started

E-Cigarette Forum - dannyv45 - Blogs

then read hoosier's blogs.

E-Cigarette Forum - Hoosier - Blogs

then read the stickies at the top of the page.

this will explain a lot of the how's and why's.

Wow, that's a lot of good stuff man, Thanks

FD

dannyv45

ECF DIY E-Liquid Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
New Jersey
do you mean 3% total or 3% each flavor? i'm going to blend two

Try each flavor on it's own first before trying to combine them. You need to know what each flavor taste like so you have an idea on what will go good together. Would you put gravy you've never tasted on a meatloaf. Or taste the gravy first to see if you like it?

3% is a starting point. If it's to weak add more. But read my blogs first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread