Alright alright. Now is the time to say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo Slaab

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
CNY
I suppose I'm done lurking now.

My vaping journey started about a year and a half ago with the gas station specials. Like most that have tried them, it didn't last. About 6 months later I discovered a new B&M pop up locally and decided to give it another shot. Picked up an ego kit and haven't touched an analog since.

Fast forward to today and I am the proud owner of many mods and atomizers. I have dived head first into this hobby since I started and have been loving every minute of it.

I chose today to officially join because come tomorrow I'll have my first Reo and ECF being the Reo mecca, I figured I'd join the party. I just hope I'm accepted, being that I love my provari. Maybe I'll start a Reovari revolution. :)

Anyway, Hi all!!!!!!!

Turbo Slaab

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
CNY
Welcome to the Forum.
It appears we can gain a lot of valuable information from your vaping experiences. Please feel free to share your knowledge.

Welcome and good Luck,
Vape On!!!

Thanks wharr. I came here to gain knowledge for me personally, however I am looking forward to sharing what I know as well with my fellow vapers. I hope my contributions can help grow the vaping community, even if a tiny bit.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
I suppose I'm done lurking now.

My vaping journey started about a year and a half ago with the gas station specials. Like most that have tried them, it didn't last. About 6 months later I discovered a new B&M pop up locally and decided to give it another shot. Picked up an ego kit and haven't touched an analog since.

Fast forward to today and I am the proud owner of many mods and atomizers. I have dived head first into this hobby since I started and have been loving every minute of it.

I chose today to officially join because come tomorrow I'll have my first Reo and ECF being the Reo mecca, I figured I'd join the party. I just hope I'm accepted, being that I love my provari. Maybe I'll start a Reovari revolution. :)

Anyway, Hi all!!!!!!!

Hello Turbo Slaab, welcome to ECF

great story and glad to hear it !
congratulations on your journey...

good luck & Vape Happy ≈

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
thanks for the info... havent seen anything about it because im sticking with my ego vv2 mega for the foreseeable future. i enjoy my ego and from everything ive read im afraid to start branching out into mods and various batteries... i do really enjoy and love this but this is meant to save money not cost money... lol not to mention my wife will probably veto any big purchases... some days i hate living on a budget...

Turbo Slaab

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
CNY
thanks for the info... havent seen anything about it because im sticking with my ego vv2 mega for the foreseeable future. i enjoy my ego and from everything ive read im afraid to start branching out into mods and various batteries... i do really enjoy and love this but this is meant to save money not cost money... lol not to mention my wife will probably veto any big purchases... some days i hate living on a budget...

Whatever helps you to stay off the analogs. I know a lot of people that are perfectly happy with their ego's. I love to tinker, so getting into rebuildables was a no brainer for me.

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
One of the things that is so nice about vaping is that there is a pretty affordable solution to smoking for most anyone's budget. I am quite happy with my spinners and evods. They do the job and do it well for me. It is nice to have higher end equipment, but a person does not need it to be successful. Now, on the other hand, a liquid that you enjoy vaping is key to success no matter what equipment you have. You can not make a bad juice taste good whatever equipment you have.

Turbo Slaab

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
CNY
One of the things that is so nice about vaping is that there is a pretty affordable solution to smoking for most anyone's budget. I am quite happy with my spinners and evods. They do the job and do it well for me. It is nice to have higher end equipment, but a person does not need it to be successful. Now, on the other hand, a liquid that you enjoy vaping is key to success no matter what equipment you have. You can not make a bad juice taste good whatever equipment you have.

100% agree. The hardest part for me was finding a liquid that fully satisfied my cravings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread