Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
L-Rider Lambo 6.0 Variable Power, 20 Watt APV, Stainless : at SmokTek.com - Advanced Electronic Cigarettes

Looks like they are rolling out their answer to the 20w dna mods for only 70bucks.

Features:

Variable Voltage: voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 – 6.0 volts in .1 volt increments.
Variable Wattage: Wattage can be adjusted from 0.0 – 20.0 W in 1 watts increments.
Short Circuit Protection.
Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
Battery Voltage Detection
Resistive Load Detection ( Ohms meter )
LED Battery Power Display
Low Voltage Warning
Battery safety protection
Very compatible ( Threads fit iClear10, iClear16, iClear30, CE4, CE5, eGo, T2, T3, VIVI NOVA and 510 etc)
Built-in LED Display ( Ohms meter , Volts /Watts , Atomizer voltage output )

Posted for anyone interested/

Last edited:

State O' Flux

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Seattle
red leader one. come in red leader one. the resistance fighters are fully assembled.
Gold leader... red leader is down.

Commander Thrasher... it's your job, should you choose to accept it, to take down the Far East DeathVape Star onslaught.

Good luck... and hey, have fun with that! :)

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
I've been following this one for awhile... It's not all that.

VV & VW Akkuträger L-Rider Lambo6.0: mit Leistung bis 20W » Mountain Prophet

There's a guy from Germany on another forum talking to the engineers at L-Rider about a redesign, and improved accuracy.

My conclusion:

For friends of evaporators with low resistance values ​​0.8 ohm to 1.4 ohm brings about the Lambo v6 more power than any previously tested by me single battery battery carrier.

Users of vaporizers slightly more common in the range from 1.8 ohms to 2.6 ohms still get a neat and easy-to-use battery carrier, but now do not really benefit from the higher performance.

Ultra low-res (below 0.8 ohms) with the steamer also Lambo6 no joy though he fires at 0.5 ohms and 0.3 ohms at short times, but it comes out as nothing usable at. For this group of buyers, it remains in mechanical media without electronics.

The VW mode lags behind the maximum in terms of performance but rather impressive VV operating something disturbing lack of precision and the voltage limits. Not, however, up to 20W and 0.8 ohms .. - VariWatt other manufacturers make better So again as already: who wants to evaporate with VW 0.8 ohms, which reaches for Lambo6 ..

The processing is now not a high-end level, but also not a cheap plastic, in my opinion, equally crafted in stainless steel Smok Zmax costs again more clearly and Lambo 6.0 also brings with it a clear added value. Not the cheapest AT, not the most expensive, plenty of power, easy to use - goes in my opinion okay.

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
star-wars-kid-jedi-o.gif

They just made the Provarinati...very very upset

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
30 day manufacturer warranty, doesn't compare to Provari's 1 year warranty though.
And that is a key point. After 30 days and something goes wrong, its still a disposable.

WarHawk-AVG said:
They just made the Provarinati...very very upset
I'll have you know that the Provarinati are unfazed by yet another pretender.

lvm111

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2013
Wylie, Texas
Just demo'ed one at the State Fair of Texas yesterday. Vapes good, 30 day manufacturer warranty, doesn't compare to Provari's 1 year warranty though. Can't remember the display color...red, I think.

Thinking about adding one to my arsenal, I'll keep ya'll posted if I do.

Looked all over the Fair last week. Expected to see lots of vape gear. Didn't see any Vape booths. Not a single one. Very disappointing.

best regards, larry mac

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
most likely just an upgraded amp limit to the 33hz chips

but nothing wrong with another option for the zmax/vamo crowd.

From what I gather, L-Rider manufactures their own electronics. The Lambo 6.0 is different: (from the above linked review)

Good news: no rattling 33Hz, PBussardos "Rattlesnake" stays at home. The ripple is given.

Even if the display is "known", the control of Lambo6 is new in any case, the Lambo 6 is definitely no further 33Hz Smok clone and he brings some fresh approaches.

The guy I have been discussing this with on another forum has a good relationship with L-Rider, and it's quite possible we will see this chip tweaked within a few months. :)

Technonut

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2010
East Coast, USA
As far as electronics go, anything and I really mean anything we can make here they can duplicate cheaper. Virtually every single electronic component was either made in china or the parts were made there.

I like the best quality and warranty I can get with electronics in my vape-gear, along with the ability to actually send the unit in for repairs or upgrades here in the States. ;)

The ProVape-1 and ProVari are actually MADE and ASSEMBLED in the USA.

Parts - Machined right here in Monroe, WA. We use US-made stainless steel bar stock to produce the tubes, top caps, bottom caps, contact pins, etc. Everything is done on our machines locally. No outsourcing.

Bare Circuit Boards - Manufactured in Illinois. We do not purchase the circuit boards from China due to their poor quality. While the circuit boards are more expensive to produce in the USA; this is the heart of the system and it’s important to us that they are the best quality we can get. Each PCB is electronically tested before it ever sees components.

Electronic Components on Circuit Board – these are the only parts that might come from outside of the USA. Some of these parts are simply not made in the US, so we can’t get them from a US source, even though we would prefer to.

We use components from Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, China and the USA.

Component assembly - Components are soldered onto the circuit boards at a facility outside Seattle, Washington. After getting components installed, the boards are tested several more times at our Monroe facility to ensure they are ready to ship. We test each one multiple times to give you the most reliable product you can get.

We don't cut any corners when it comes to quality control, testing, and component selection.

vaper62

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Texas, United States
Looked all over the Fair last week. Expected to see lots of vape gear. Didn't see any Vape booths. Not a single one. Very disappointing.

best regards, larry mac

We must have walked 10 miles!! lol

I only saw 1 vape booth. They were in the Coliseum Market Place. I too was disappointed! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread