Post your favorite flavor please

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlitouus

Oct 11, 2013
New Jersey
New to this have only tried a few. My fav one so far, butter rum from top vapor. I also ordered this 250ml juice from ecig.com I think 26 bucks shipping included but doesnt really taste like red bull, does smell like it though.

SO POST your favorite flavor and where got it from, and price if you remember. I like flavors that kind of stay in your mouth.

If anyone know of a cheap priced protank lls let me know they seem expensive.

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
My favorite liquids so far have been:

- Coconut from Backwoods Brew. It's not exciting or anything but it's nice and smooth and it tastes like coconut. Not too sweet. Something you can vape all day because it's mellow. 30ml is $16.50.

- Legend from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It's a tobacco. Reminds me of a cheap cigar or something, and I don't mean that as a bad thing. It just tastes so satisfying to me. It doesn't taste "delicious". It doesn't dump syrup or sweetness all over your head. It's very clean and simple yet unique and addicting. Sorry about my bad description. Heather has very reasonable prices.

- Tribeca from Halo. Some type of RY4 tobacco that a lot of people like including me. It just tastes good. Halo is too expensive though.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I don't have a definite single flavor. Maybe two or three that I go to more than the others. Getting away from the coffee flavors which I usually used and sticking more with fruits lately.

DNA from RX Vapors is a very flavorful fruit punch type of flavor.

Golden Apple from Dripeez is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.

Pink Spot from Pink Spot Vapors is a lemon-lime flavor with hints of rasberry and pineapple.

Pina Colada from Evo is like the drink from which it is named. I detect no coconut.

Last edited:

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
My favorite was this bottle of Snake Bite from Virgin Vapor that was steeped for 8 months. It tasted divine, SO complex, a little fruity/berry, tea flavored, with a ever so light bitter exhale that was just amazing. Read some of the reviews on their site and that's what it tasted like to me. Unfortunately I got a larger bottle and it tastes nothing like the first. It's a tiny bug compared to a soaring giant. *glares at the bottle steeping in the corner*

Currently I'd have to say my favorite is Shadow from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It smells like creamy, and tastes mostly like honey cured tobacco. Really good. Trying to get the best flavor out of it as I can but it still needs 2 weeks of steeping, if it lasts that long. I understand it becomes spicier and richer here soon enough. Looking forward to that!

is an aromatic and sweet apple flavor like biting into a crisp Golden Delicious.

That sounds really enticing! :D

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
Currently I'd have to say my favorite is Shadow from Heather's Heavenly Vapes. It smells like creamy, and tastes mostly like honey cured tobacco. Really good. Trying to get the best flavor out of it as I can but it still needs 2 weeks of steeping, if it lasts that long. I understand it becomes spicier and richer here soon enough. Looking forward to that!

Because of Legend I'll be trying Heather's other tobaccos and flavors. Island Dream (Pina Colada) is pretty good but I wish it had a little more coconut.

MrStik

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2013
SoCal
Pair of Deuces is my all time favorite, but I am out at the moment. Maybe I should go grab some more....

I have a whole bunch of flavors I got as samples from the ECC last month that I need to go through first =) Several flavors from PuffKing that was out at the event were really good. My fave flavors from them are PuffKing and Bruce Wayne.

Enoch777

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Midwest, USA
Because of Legend I'll be trying Heather's other tobaccos and flavors. Island Dream (Pina Colada) is pretty good but I wish it had a little more coconut.

I plan to order a sampler along with my next 50ml of Shadow (Yea I like it that much!) Going to snag Legend, Huntsman, Dragon's Fire, and Crackberry. I feel there's a great chance I'll like at least a few, if not all of those. I also just ordered some Velvet Cloud Vapor, Night Shift and Nutty Cookie, both of which had nothing but 5 star reviews. Who knows maybe one of those will end up being my favorite.

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
I plan to order a sampler along with my next 50ml of Shadow (Yea I like it that much!) Going to snag Legend, Huntsman, Dragon's Fire, and Crackberry. I feel there's a great chance I'll like at least a few, if not all of those. I also just ordered some Velvet Cloud Vapor, Night Shift and Nutty Cookie, both of which had nothing but 5 star reviews. Who knows maybe one of those will end up being my favorite.

I've had 3 liquids from VCV. Night Shift is great but overall I'm not a huge fan of the three liquids. I think it's the 100% VG. I'm in the minority though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread