Status
Not open for further replies.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I have one and I love it. The tank is the new Iclear 30s, so I am assuming it is the same size as the regular Iclear 30. Also the PT2 works with it as well. I cannot compare it to the MVP because I don't own one. I have a wrap coming this week from JWraps. Good luck & VAPE ON:vapor:

image.jpg

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I don't like the finish looks like it's going to be a pain of a fingerprint magnet, even the greenish one has chome to it. That alone would make my OCD kick in.

That's why they make wraps. Mine from JWraps should be here tomorrow or Friday. Sent them a sample pic of what I wanted, when they got it worked up they emailed me for approval.:vapor:

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
You should check out GrimmGreen's Vape Vlog that went live TODAY: VVV 10/16/13 ( Innokin VTR FIRST IMPRESSIONS ) - YouTube He's just giving first impressions, but they seem pretty right on to me. I'd pick the MVP 2.0 all day everyday over the VTR. Maybe wait for the 2.0 to come out. Innokin's later versions always seem a little better to me.

Txaggiesaunt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2013
Texas
I cant wait to get mine from the co-op Lady Vaper hosted...
Danca90 you can use most tanks with the VTR...I will lgive the Iclear30S a good try but with my protanks I know it will be good and they even include an adapter for larger tanks as well.

I am a big PT2 user, but I am absolutely in love with the new Iclear 30s. Unlike the regular Iclear 30, you can use different drip tips.

KjAthena

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2013
Tampa Bay
I am a big PT2 user, but I am absolutely in love with the new Iclear 30s. Unlike the regular Iclear 30, you can use different drip tips.
I am willing to give it a good run, I even bought 5 extra coils/heads for it in the co-op...but I have 3 new protanks coming too...On ty Mechanical Mod I have found the protank(original) works better than the protank 2. Switching drip tips is a good extra feature however.:)

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
I've got one and i've used it twice in 2 weeks.

Half as big again as an MVP and twice as heavy.
I find the turn button to change the output is a bit hit and miss. It can jump by 2 watts very easily which means twiddling the button back and forth until you get what you want. Sometimes i don't get any reaction when i turn the button and have to wiggle back and forth. It's a lot of back and forthing !
Too heavy to keep in a pocket. It is a fingerprint magnet. The fire button takes a bit of getting used to.
For the price i couldn't recommend this unless you like big mods.
Saying that it definitely got a lot of comments when i took it to my local bar.

IdeaMan

Sep 15, 2013
United States
I've had one for a couple weeks now. Its pretty nice when its working. Most of my tanks fit. There's something wrong with the electronics in mine, though. It keeps giving me random resistance readings, even with no atomizer plugged in. (Variable voltage/wattage is nice; random output is not.) Chris MacClellan did a review on youtube a few weeks ago. His VTR showed up DOA on account of missing the part you plug your tank into. Its a nice unit when its working. I'd recommend making sure the place you buy it from has a reasonable warranty/return policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread