I'm just now realizing I'm gonna need a lanyard and holster so I can vape while riding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
That's probably the worst part of riding bikes for smokers. Light one up and ride and it's out in just a couple of minutes. I don't need to do that anymore but I'm thinking I need a lanyard to hang around my neck with a real leather holster so I can take a puff when I'm on the road.

I've seen some of the stuff on ebay that used pleather and something called P leather. that's not what I'm looking for. I want a real leather sheath held by a nice soft lanard that'll hang around my neck, ready to vape at will.

Does anyone here or know of someone here that'll custom make one for me, at a price of course. And an embroirded skull on it would be nice too.

I'd like to be the "first on my block" to get one!! :evil:

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
That's probably the worst part of riding bikes for smokers. Light one up and ride and it's out in just a couple of minutes. I don't need to do that anymore but I'm thinking I need a lanyard to hang around my neck with a real leather holster so I can take a puff when I'm on the road.

I've seen some of the stuff on ebay that used pleather and something called P leather. that's not what I'm looking for. I want a real leather sheath held by a nice soft lanard that'll hang around my neck, ready to vape at will.

Does anyone here or know of someone here that'll custom make one for me, at a price of course. And an embroirded skull on it would be nice too.

I don't know what device you have, but you can try here: All cases

Revs

Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
SLC, UT, USA, Earth
Go to a local saddle maker and see what they would charge. Should be able to find them in Texas fairly easily. Or a boot repair shop. The boot guys usually deal with a softer leather and have leather sewing machines that could do a design. Or, ask at either place to see if they know anyone that works leather for a hobby and would make you one. Then they could use your device to get measurements off of.

Just my $.02

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri

They sell handmade leather lanyards at my local vape shop. I am stopping in tomorrow or if you want you can call them direct. Luxe Vapor Lounge, 636-875-0215. They are good peeps!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
I have a chrome cupholder on my handlebars on my HD Road King. I put my Provari in that and vape as needed.

A Lanyard would be OK if you found one built pretty well. Ive just not found one I like for my mod.

I picked up one from Gepetto and figured I'd customize it.

Gepetto

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
Or if you know an orthodontist maybe he can rig something up for you.

IMG_9451.jpg

Or even an orthopedist.

joan-cusack-sixteen-candles-movie-1984-photo-GC.jpg

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
I got my oldest daughter a Tandy leather kit for Christmas that she hasn't touched. The other night I started going through it, thinking "hmm...I could make this work" but she won't let me. She just took it out of my hands and shoved it back under her dresser ... brat!
I've been trying to find a good holster myself lately. It's a real pain in the ... trying to keep my Zen upright and having to hand carrying it all the time. I had started looking for one when I just had the Provari but now the Zen is my ADV and I'll need to find something that won't push in the firing button since there's not a lock on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread