• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Advice for a canadian Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdasilva

Oct 11, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
I have started vaping just over a week now and started off with the halo g6 starter kit. Really like it but looking for something more now. I was looking at ordering a mini clearomizer from halo but $21.00 shipping on a $3 item is a bit high for me also want some more juice but don't want to take a chance again with customs.

I want to order from a Canadian supplier.

Any Suggestions I was looking at either a ego c-Twist with a Kanger T2 V2 Clearomizer. or Kanger evod Kit.

If anyone has other suggestions please let me know I want to get the order placed soon as i'm running low on juice and the g6 batteries just don't last as long I would like them too.

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
I just got into vaping this week as well.. I am looking for a way to quit cigarettes..

I purchased an iTaste VV v3.0 with a Kanger ProTank 2.. LOVE IT!!

It's not too big.. its very sleek looking has adjustable voltage and wattage and is simple to use!

I purchased one e-liq for it but I plan on purchasing some more.. have not decided where to buy my e-liq from. I want to get some non-nic ones as it will be the best way to weed me off my nicotine addiction

Jdasilva

Oct 11, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Funny enough i ended up going with the exact same set-up yesterday I should have all my stuff by Monday. The halo g6 is a great portable unit but defiantly not an all day vaping device IMO.

Thanks to madvapers.com great prices and hassle free shipping since it's coming from within Canada.

I haven't smoked since Sunday and I feel great about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread