New Member Here from CT - let the gear addiction begin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello everyone, Newbie here from CT

I have a feeling this is going to be a baaaaaaaad hobby for my bank account.

I started with a Blu e-cig starter pack earlier this summer, before I found this website and all the great information.

After reading on here and seeing all the variety of juice and equipment I have been scheming and fantasy shopping for all the goodies I wanted to get.

I ended up buying two orders of equipment from DV for to hold me over until I find out more about the variable voltage and wattage models. They are a CT company so I figured it would get me some quick shipping, and their prices appear to be competitive.

My first pass at equipment was a DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah that came with two CE5 clearo's, and I also threw a glass clearo on the order.

My second pass after I learned more was some atomizers since I now found out what dripping was (not rebuildables yet), some carto's, and a 510 battery charger that I am hoping will charge my blu batteries because the pos battery pack burnt out

I also ended up getting some juice from Aroma ejuice (with WTA), some from MBV, and smaller samples from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, 5 Pawns, and Vaperite.

This is going to bad, like my love for scotch. Anything that has such nuances, and variety is super interesting.

Thanks everyone!

Freefall_Doug

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I thought I should add, because I thought it was amusing...

I kicked off all these gear orders this past cloudy saturday, because I was stuck on the ground.

Aroma Ejuice won the shipping battle, they win the high honors of being the first ever vaping product to make it to my doorstep. Which was funny because I was staring them down yesterday, wishing my equipment got here at the same time.

I have been playing the USPS tracking package stalker game, and it looks like I got a bunch of boxes waiting for me when I get home from work today!

KrisAinTX

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2013
Central Texas
Hello everyone, Newbie here from CT

I have a feeling this is going to be a baaaaaaaad hobby for my bank account.

I started with a Blu e-cig starter pack earlier this summer, before I found this website and all the great information.

After reading on here and seeing all the variety of juice and equipment I have been scheming and fantasy shopping for all the goodies I wanted to get.

I ended up buying two orders of equipment from DV for to hold me over until I find out more about the variable voltage and wattage models. They are a CT company so I figured it would get me some quick shipping, and their prices appear to be competitive.

My first pass at equipment was a DV eGo-T Starter Kit - Black - 1100mah that came with two CE5 clearo's, and I also threw a glass clearo on the order.

My second pass after I learned more was some atomizers since I now found out what dripping was (not rebuildables yet), some carto's, and a 510 battery charger that I am hoping will charge my blu batteries because the pos battery pack burnt out

I also ended up getting some juice from Aroma Ejuice (with WTA), some from MBV, and smaller samples from Heather's Heavenly Vapes, 5 Pawns, and Vaperite.

This is going to bad, like my love for scotch. Anything that has such nuances, and variety is super interesting.

Thanks everyone!

If you love good scotch, you're going to love Five Pawns. Gambit is one of my all time favorites, though too heavy for an all day vape.

You done good man. DV is an awesome vendor. Eric, the guy that runs the place, is a great guy. Very helpful, very quick shipping, and good products.

Davidcusano123

Unregistered Supplier
Aug 23, 2013
United States
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread