I need the "Cliff Notes" version..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerostatus

May 28, 2013
Los Angeles
Okay, so I think I'm ready to "graduate" away from Mt.Baker stuff..

Now, I know that for nearly as many vapers out there, there is a favorite liquid seller/maker/brand/etc.
It's impossible to know where to start.
I don't exactly enjoy the idea of dropping a couple hamiltons everytime i want to experiment with a new brand/vendor.

So, I need your help!

Anyone who wishes to offer up their suggestion(s), please provide 1-3 vendors/brands that you think a relatively-new vaper and his even-more-newer-vaping girlfriend just "absolutely" must try!

Oh and of course every response is highly appreciated!

sflorian

Sep 10, 2013
Western MA, USA
Most vendors have a specialty, or a few blends that they're really known for. What do you and your girlfriend like already?

Personally, I'm really digging:
Gremlin juice: Brett's Breakfast Blend (maple, vanilla, tobacco...it's truly bangin')
Fuzion: Cookie Monster (sugar cookie)
Halo: Cafe Mocha (cocoa, coffee, hazelnut)

These are the only three that I re-order, and recommend them highly if they initially sound appealing to you. Halo and Fuzion offer slightly lower priced sample packs. Gremlin Juice does not offer sample packs, but his prices are low enough that it's not a big deal. None of them are as lightning-quick as MBV, but the difference is only a day or two.

EDIT: Hmmm...I should note that these vendors are not "known" for these particular flavors. I find them to be underrated.

Last edited:

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Nicoticket had a larger juice selection some time ago and has cut down due to single man operation was getting overworked. I've had very good juices from him, CLS and BG. As well, Moon Mountain Vapor has a couple sampler packs and then they have the best retail large bottle pack I've been able to find; 3-30ml and 2-50ml bottles for $35...all bottles are over-filled, where can you get that?! The also occassionally have a BOGO deal which gives you around 200ml for $35 even though not sure how often that'll occur. Juices are also quite good and most don't need weeks of steeping outside of the tobacco juices.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
Really depends on what you are looking for
my tops are
Ahlusion just about everything smooth criminal is amazing after 5 week steep
Nicoticket,
Mom and Pops Vapor Shop especially pchellas 5 layer tobacco haze
VelvetCloudVapor
And Copper Creak love the house blend haven't had the other stuff yet but I read its top stuff as well

DaBucs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 6, 2013
Orlando, Fl
I really haven't tried to many vendors, guess i have been able to get lucky and found juices that serve me well :)

1. Nicoticket - limited flavors but great stuff
2. Heathers Heavenly Vapes
3. Johnson Creek

Right now most of my juice is Nicoticket for which I have the Custards Last Stand (yummy vanilla custard), Creme Brulee(another yummy Vanilla with burnt Caramel), Betelguese (good fruit vape), Grandmas cinnamon Danish (tastes pretty good, growing on me).

ShariR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
This is going to depend on what you are looking for. There is going to be a lot of hype surrounding the most popular vendors. You need to weed through it all. Ahlusion has complex, layered flavors. Of course, Boba's Bounty, you will love it or hate it, AIV has more delicate flavors; HHV good tobaccos and bakery. There are many more to choose from. Here's where you need to do your reading and research.

Nightcall

ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
USA
Personally I'm sticking with Heather's Heavenly Vapes for the time being. I only had two liquids so far, Legend and Island Dream, but in combination of liking them, especially Legend, very good prices, and an overall good vibe from the site, I'll slowly go through their selection.

Of course this could change with the next liquids I try from them. I doubt it.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Okay, so I think I'm ready to "graduate" away from Mt.Baker stuff..

Now, I know that for nearly as many vapers out there, there is a favorite liquid seller/maker/brand/etc.
It's impossible to know where to start.
I don't exactly enjoy the idea of dropping a couple hamiltons everytime i want to experiment with a new brand/vendor.

So, I need your help!

Anyone who wishes to offer up their suggestion(s), please provide 1-3 vendors/brands that you think a relatively-new vaper and his even-more-newer-vaping girlfriend just "absolutely" must try!

Oh and of course every response is highly appreciated!

cliff notes version- shop around and buy what interests you and your girlfriend- no one can tell what you will like in the end. all they do is tell you what they like. start tasting......

piggy

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2013
New York
goodejuice and Heathers (HHV).
I don't vape desserts, but for pure tobacco I go to goodejuice (homebrew), for sweet tobacco both are awesome, for fruits (non-tobacco) HHV holds an edge.
If your looking for extra bold tobacco try the ahlusion aromatic line.
My personal all day vapes are congo craze from GEJ and Huntsman from HHV.

Mitey F

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2013
Michigan, yearning for home
Sampler packs are your friends. It is an inexpensive way to try a lot of juices and they typically have the lowest cost per ml. Good luck and have fun!

I totally agree with this, except for the price. Sample packs are typically the HIGHEST price per volume. True, it's a very VERY good way to test juices, but it is NOT cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread