Its woodvil time

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I get asked everyday when are you going to build wood mods. I just started a wood run I have spent the last couple days getting ready checking wood inventory ordering bits and more wood of course cleaning the shop and getting my wood tools ready for action. Its been along time and I am looking forward to building some magical wood mods .

I am going to build 200 to 300 wood mods. It will take 8 to 10 weeks.
Woodvils 18650s, 18490s and mini woodvils & possibly some super minis if time allows.
There will be no vv woodvils this run.
I don't have time to order and get any stabilized wood this is going to be standard wood mods. I have a ton of lumber in the shop and I want to use it.

PLEASE DON'T ASK TO PRE-ORDER i WILL SAY NO.
I don't care if god told you to ask, I won't budge. Even if Elvis asked me to pre-order, I will tell him no...and I love the king.
I am not taking any custom orders. Please don't ask I will say no.
I will keep the tradition and post progress pics as the mods start to take shape.

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketRod

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
Great news Rob! A couple of thoughts.
1. When you have the sale night, it is extremely difficult to get the one I get my heart set on. It's got nothing to do with my end, but your server load and/or getting to paypal checkout. Can you look into that please?
2. In the event that #1 cannot be improved, can you make multiple of each? I know some just want one that is unique, but the fact that they are the best PV Mod out there is why you sell them so quickly and they re-sale fast.
Thanks for any consideration.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I get asked everyday when are you going to build wood mods. I just started a wood run I have spent the last couple days getting ready checking wood inventory ordering bits and more wood of course cleaning the shop and getting my wood tools ready for action. Its been along time and I am looking forward to building some magical wood mods .

(cough) if you need any assistance, i'd be glad to help clean out the shop.

you know i'm here for you :)

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
So did I read that right 14500 woods too and maybe an even smaller one ??? Hmmm.

The super mini is one that hasn't been openly discussed much. It is a very small 18490...basically 14500 size but you can use an 18490 in it. They are very neat, but very time consuming to make. Sorry for the hasty picture. From Left to Right, Woodvil 18490, Super Mini and Mini.

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
I think we Reonauts should just leave Rob alone as far as asking for anything for this run. I think the tone of his post made this fairly clear. He has materials he is going to use, work at his own pace and we'll just deal with it and be thankful that he is making a wood run. When they are ready anyone that wants to buy can have their chance as well as anyone else.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Great news Rob! A couple of thoughts.
1. When you have the sale night, it is extremely difficult to get the one I get my heart set on. It's got nothing to do with my end, but your server load and/or getting to paypal checkout. Can you look into that please?
2. In the event that #1 cannot be improved, can you make multiple of each? I know some just want one that is unique, but the fact that they are the best PV Mod out there is why you sell them so quickly and they re-sale fast.
Thanks for any consideration.

The server has been upgraded multiple times. Last time there was a sale, there was hardly any issues compared to those we've experienced in the past. So it should be easier this time...theoretically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread