Ms. T's Bakery Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Hi everyone! I was so excited today to get two packages in the mail and one was from Ms. T! Right before the post man arrived I was scraping the sides of my Dekang juice bottle and praying for a miracle and **Poof**, the miracle arrived at the front door.

So, I ordered Chocolate Raspberry (actually for my sister) Amaretto, Blackberry Jelly, Marshmellow and Root Beer Float. I vaped this on my Joye510 with a different Atty for each because I wanted to make sure I got clean tastes. All of the juices were 24mg nicotine except for the Chocolate Raspberry and it is a 0mg juice.

Now right up front, I am not a big fan of Raspberries (even the real ones) but I was so excited I loaded up a cart, thinking I was loading Blackberry Jelly (yeah it's hard to read when you are jumping up and down in excitement) anyway the Chocolate Raspberry isn't bad. I think raspberries are perfumy, I don't like raspberry jam or really anything made with raspberries so for me to say that the Raspberry Chocolate juice isn't bad is a compliment, I am sure if you are a fan of Raspberries you will love this stuff.

So when I realized my error I loaded up the blackberry and it tastes exactly like Blackberry Jelly, in fact I got some on my finger...again because when you are jumping up and down in excitement it is hard to drip juice... and licked it off, you could drink this stuff it tastes so good. I love it.

Next I tried the Marshmellow. Now this one I purposefully got some on my finger and tasted it... and I do not recommend licking it. For some reason as a liquid it tastes very much like Baby Powder. 8-o yes yes I know you aren't supposed to eat it like candy. Anyway, vaping it... it is not as sweet as I thought it would be (marshmellows = sugar right?) I am still getting a "baby powder" like smell from it, but it tastes good. Just don't do a french inhale when vaping and it is great.

Then I tried the Root Beer Float and fell in love. It is not an overpowering RootBeer flavor, it is very mellow and leaves a nice rooty beer taste in your mouth with a bit of vanilla ice cream, so exactly what it is supposed to taste like! I absolutely LOVE this flavor.

I loaded up the Amaretto, and it does taste like Amaretto, in fact this one probably would have been my favorite if the Root Beer Float wasn't sitting there calling out to me.

This is my first foray into custom juices and it has been a wonderful experience. I can taste the flavors and the smell is awesome. Prior to this I have only tried Dekang and V4L which honestly are pretty weak in the flavor department... unless the flavor is bad and then it is overpowering bad.

Ms T does a fantastic job, if I had to put them in order from favorite to least favorite it would be Root Beer Float, Amaretto, Blackberry, Chocolate Raspberry and then Marshmellow (because of that weird baby powder smell)

It is definitely worth the time it takes to get a custom juice. I can't wait to try more! Gotta go suck on this Root Beer Float some more! :pYUM!

Yeah, Ms. T's juices are dangerous. With other juices, if you get some on your finger or it drips through the cart, you gag. With hers, you suck it right up. Stuff's like candy. I'm going to give myself nic poisoning one of these days and not even realize it. :)

I bought a bunch of juices recently, mostly from Ms. T, and realized I probably shouldn't have dropped to low nic. I now have a ton of juice that's a bit too "soft" for my preferences, but they're all so delicious that I'm going to vape them as fast as I can in order to restock with higher nic.

If you like coconut, you really should try her Chocolate Coconut Bar. It's amazing.

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
Jessica, I LOVE coconut, in fact I had been vaping the Dekang stuff and was just about out when this order arrived. Chocolate Coconut is definitely hitting my list for my next order. thank you for the tip :D

My sister said the nicotine even in the 11mg carts from V4L made her throat hurt, so I was uh going to trick her into getting off nicotine by loading this 0 nic stuff up ... she decided to totally quit on her own though the day after I ordered it. So now I need to get some no flavor nicotine to add to that Chocolate Raspberry, I guess I could try to use it as is, but I really hate the nic withdrawals and no one much likes me when they hit LOL

VallyGrlOR

Feb 6, 2010
Oregon
I like the ameretto too, great with coffee flavors.
I'm hooked on her irish cream chocolate tart and her buttered popcorn right now. As soon as one of my bottles goes empty I'm getting cotton candy and a bigger bottle of buuttered popcorn. Prolly the chocolate chip mint coffee too

::perk:: Cotton Candy? I can't find it on the site! I need that LOL

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
::perk:: Cotton Candy? I can't find it on the site! I need that LOL

i don't remember if it was on her thread here or on FB or in chat but I'm pretty sure she mentioned somewhere last night that she was waiting on one of the ingredients for the CC to come in. When she is in that situation she usually removes them from the site temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread