Clearomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewith1999

Sep 23, 2013
Minnesota
Hi everyone. I have an e-go C upgrade. I have been using CE4 clearomizers (not a big fan of replacing them so often - which is about every week), what other options do I have? I think I would like a bottom coil a bit better, maybe a rebuildable something? I don't know what will work with my ego and have accidentally ordered something that didn't fit (was part of a cartomizer LOL).

Also, I want a back-up (if the back up works better then I will use my current ego as a backup). Suggestions? I was thinking about an ego twist...

Thanks!

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I've replaced my mini protanks with eGo-cc's. I still prefer the Kanger Tabac BCC from good prophets with the 1.8 ohm coil as 'oem' vs. the 2.6ohm coil other vendors offer. Although one would need some 2.2 ohm coils for lighter flavors.

I don't like the airy draw of the protanks - even though blocking one of the air holes works and the eGo-c attys last longer than the protank/evod coils before needing changed or cleaned. No leak issues with any of them.. I've used each since they've been released. Been vaping the Tabac's for over a year now. 3ml capacity vs. @1.6-2.0ml for the others....

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
As Kent C said "Yes" but the muting-flavor thing in the eroll has nothing to do with the atomizer. It has to do with the juice delivery (air holes) so you'll get way more flavor with the ego cc clearo... wonderful flavor in fact with no odd tastes the other clearos I've tried have. Wanted to add that just in case you were thinking about flavor. Plus.. and its a big one... absolutely NO LEAKS with the ego cc.

Cha0s13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
I've been trying to decide between the MPII and the eGo-CC; does the protank fit nicely with the eGo batts? What do you like about it? What don't you like? Any issues with leaking? How long have you been using it?

Thanks for any info!
~Adam

Ive only had the protank for a couple of days but im liking it alot. Great flavor, no leaks, easy to fill. I love the ego cc also. I get better vapor production from the ego cc and its built like a tank. If I had to choose between to two ( which is tough for me because they both are fantastic) id probably go with the ego cc.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I've been trying to decide between the MPII and the eGo-CC; does the protank fit nicely with the eGo batts? What do you like about it? What don't you like? Any issues with leaking? How long have you been using it?

Thanks for any info!
~Adam

Everyone's taste is subjective of course but I can't recommend the MPII. I don't have one as I used the ProTank heads in my EVODs and T3s minis and got the dreaded fish/kerosene taste. Since its the heads that make the difference, the tank just being a juice holder, I saw no point in getting a ProTank. I do recommend the Ego CC though.. no bad tastes and no leaks.

joeldworkin307

Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
USA
I'm an avid Kanger T3s user. It is a little light on throat hit but simple to use and great flavor. Or take the jump into a cartotank. Cartos are comparable in price to new kanger heads and beat flavor and throat hit hands down. I picked up a simple poly smoktek 3.5 mil for $10 from my local (Vaporleaf) store. Could have been a little cheaper, but the customer service keeps me going back.

Mart

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
VA
Thanks, everybody. I think I'm going to go w. the eGo-CC; I really appreciate the input. I'll check out one of those T3s, too, if I see one on sale...

~Adam

Adam,
You won't be sorry. Just remember, you don't fill it from the top where the mouthpiece is. Fill it from the bottom silicon cap. You will need a needle bottle, or a syringe.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Does anyone have any experience with these eGo-CCs on different batts? I've got some aging eGo batts (Cs, I think, std. batt), 650s, but I'm looking to replace. Might go with Vision Spinners or eGo Twists, will these fit on the Visions? Does battery capacity have any effect on the fit?

Thanks,
~Adam

If it's for use with the eGo-cc, the Joye ego-c upgrade (or standard Joye eGo-c) is best. The 'spike plate' set up on the eGo-t and eGo-c attys was prone to burning even on regular eGos, so going to VV certainly isn't a good idea since regulated voltage works rather well, imo. The eGo-cc is less prone to burning but I'd avoid LR coil units and VV settings above 3.7V.

But if you intend other clearos, or attys for sampling eliquids, then having an eGo-c Twist to find the 'sweet spot' for a particular flavor, isn't a bad idea. I do that, then figure the right combination of ohms on the clearo for a regular or upgrade 650 batt - for size... don't like the longer eGos/Visions for going out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread