Troll from Austin

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner

Oct 18, 2013
Austin
Hello all, I've been *lurking* on this forum for a while- but i thought it was finally time to join up. I've been vaping on and off for the past six months or so. Just got back into it. I still smoke occasionally, but have been smoking much much less since i picked up the vape again. I'm running a protank II on ego batteries but plan to get a APV soon, haven't decided between the vamo v5 or the innokin i-tasted vv/vw v3. I'm thinking about starting to mix my own liquids because i can't find a flavor that i really can stand to vape all day, though i just ordered some black cavendish from NET and i'm hoping that does the trick. If that's not to my tastes I'm gonna order samplers from Heathers Heavenly Vapes / BOBAS from AVE. I guess I just wanted to say hello and thank you guys for all of the stuff ive already learned.

Turner

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
I aint no troll. Im actually a really nice person.

That's good to know. Would sure hate to have to rummage around for my hammer. :D

ZVhzF9c.jpg

UnclePsyko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2013
PJNY
Howdy and welcome aboard... finally!
what took you so long?!?

The Black Cavendish is such a beautiful vape! Smokey with a little vanilla-sweetness rounds it out for a balanced finish... the aroma is amazing too!
What are you looking for in a vape anyhow?, Maybe we can help out...

Since you're in the mood to join and introduce yourself, why not take a huge step in protecting our little hobby, and Join CASAA? It's free and takes a minute or two.

I'm sure you've heard all the hub-bub about the pending FDA regs?

Become a CASAA Member

Join us!

Trolling for a worthy cause...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread