Finally Ordered From Vapor Chef

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I haven't posted a lot here but when I do I'm usually lamenting over the fact that I'm having a difficult time finding liquids that I really enjoy. I just counted all the bottles of liquid I have and it's 102. Out of those there are 4 that I really like and go back to time and again. Only three of them are unvapeable to me and the rest are ok but not something that I eagerly anticipate vaping again. It's fun trying new things but the fun factor is lessening a bit and I just want to find a few vendors that I can order from regularly. I haven't been ordering from super obscure places either. They've all been from places talked positively about on ECF.

Having said all that, I just now got around to ordering from Vapor Chef. I'm really hoping this will be one of "the ones". lol If not there are still more to try right? Just for the record, I ordered:

Shmuffer Shmutter
Hobbes' Blood
Fluffy Cake
Black Pompom
Unicorn Poop
Honey Pearry

Wish me luck!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
I <3 Shmuffer Shumutter! Yummy stuff!

Shmuffer Shmutter is one of my all day vapes! I get a nice, ripe banana on the inhale, a rich, creamy peanut butter on the exhale, and a soft marshmallow tone throughout. The banana and PB are both pretty spot on for me. I really hope you enjoy your new purchase!

bryaninaustin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Austin, TX
Bloody Mango is delicious. I haven't tried Honey Peary--it doesn' sound appealing to me--but it seems to have a lot of admirers.

I ordered bloody mango, honey Peary, apple bourbon, menthol tobacco in 18mg!! Getting it next week!! Hope I like it:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
I got my first order in the mail on Wednesday-and I can say the stuff smells fantastic!!!! I am waiting to try it since I steep stuff-but they smell good, really good-better than other stuff-I got Unicorn poop(does smell sweeter than anything I've tried before so I am not sure-I like sweet,b but we'll see), Schmuffer Smutter(smells delicious!!!), Butter Beer, Funky Monkey, Nutty Caramel Apple, and S'mores was a freebie he threw in-heard a lot of good stuff so of course I had to order, and since he's from PA too, I simply had to. Hurricane Vapor is next on my list due to Lasttango's reviews on ecf and spinfuel reviews. Hope we enjoy our orders!

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
I got my first order in the mail on Wednesday-and I can say the stuff smells fantastic!!!! I am waiting to try it since I steep stuff-but they smell good, really good-better than other stuff-I got Unicorn poop(does smell sweeter than anything I've tried before so I am not sure-I like sweet,b but we'll see), Schmuffer Smutter(smells delicious!!!), Butter Beer, Funky Monkey, Nutty Caramel Apple, and S'mores was a freebie he threw in-heard a lot of good stuff so of course I had to order, and since he's from PA too, I simply had to. Hurricane Vapor is next on my list due to Lasttango's reviews on ecf and spinfuel reviews. Hope we enjoy our orders!

Oh, I hope I get S'mores as a freebie because I almost ordered that one. Or did I? lol Would have to look. Anyway, keep me posted after you try them and we can compare notes.

I ordered Mango Milkshake from Hurricane Vapor. It wasn't my thing and I don't know what possessed me to order that particular flavor since it really doesn't sound appealing to me. I will say though that the flavor was all there. I think I would really like another flavor from them and have every intention of trying another one. I read that the Galetta Dulce was wonderful so am going to try that one.

I love the Vapor Chef! Black Pompom and Bloody Mango are my ADV's.

Schmuffer Schmutter is really good too. I wish PB Nomnoms was a bit stronger in flavor and that Peppermint Patty had a bit more chocolate to it. I love peanut butter vapes but I think after Five Pawns Grandmaster (which I dearly loved) my tastebuds changed in some way and even my beloved Grandmaster no longer even hits me like it once did.

Honey Peary and Hobbes Blood I find to be good but I can't vape them for a whole day. But I find both to be exactly what they say they are. I'm still giving my Coolcumber Melon a "gigantic steep" as recommended by one of it's reviewers. I also have yet to break open my small bottles of the three Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy themed tobaccos.

I really hope you enjoy what you ordered! Vapor Chef is one of my top vendors based on Black Pompom and Bloody Orange alone.

Pam1384

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Tacoma, WA, USA
Thanks for the feedback Vagabondnurse! I've learned not to get my hopes up too high but I love reading what others say. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I always run a couple of different flavors all day long so having an ADV isn't imperative to me (but it wouldn't be a bad thing). I always have two tanks full of something with a couple of clean empties lying about to fill when the mood strikes me. I never used to hesitate to order liquids. Quite the opposite in fact. I went so nuts that now I really think before ordering. My budget is much happier this way.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Thanks for the feedback Vagabondnurse! I've learned not to get my hopes up too high but I love reading what others say. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I always run a couple of different flavors all day long so having an ADV isn't imperative to me (but it wouldn't be a bad thing). I always have two tanks full of something with a couple of clean empties lying about to fill when the mood strikes me. I never used to hesitate to order liquids. Quite the opposite in fact. I went so nuts that now I really think before ordering. My budget is much happier this way.

I drip, but I always have four RDAs setup with a microcoil and cotton wicks - if I want to change it up, I simply remove the wick, dry burn the coils, rinse, and feed a new wick through.... There are a couple of flavors I keep loaded (Shmuffer Shmutter being one of them) but I also went crazy ordering new flavors (still do, albeit to a much lesser extent) and switch it up all the time. I don't really think I'll ever have a true ADV, but I'm a fan of variety so that's perfectly fine with me. :)

Looking forward to your thoughts on TVC! I truly do hope you enjoy at least one or two of them!

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
Pam-did you try anything yet? I still haven't...I am oh so curious though! I did hear galetta dulce from hv was good too-hurricane is def my next vendor order I think i'll need something "tropical to remind me of summertime with this cooler weather, did you try the papaya milkshake?-i'm gathering quite a stockpile in my cupboard as is...once I finish up the bottles I have now I think the urge to splurge on vc stuff will overcome...I just don't know which one to try first-lol! I am cautiously optimistic too-stuff smells so good, how can it not taste good is my thought. thanks vagabond nurse too for your comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread