Status
Not open for further replies.

Diefleu

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2010
florida USA
www.darthvapers.com
We are running a contest for a free 60ml bottle of eliquid. This one is going to be a little different since it is more of a discussion/game to have some fun this weekend....

How it works

We will start off the Contest with a "Would you rather" style question and the number of the question. The following player will answer the question and write their own "Would you rather" question followed by the succeeding number.

Example:
Player 1
1.) Would you rather A or B

Player 2
Answer: A because....
2.) Would you rather B or C

Rules
The questions can be vaping related or not. However, please keep them in good taste! You are more than welcome to talk/laugh/comment in this thread about any of the questions. That is why we ask you to number them. You may answer more than one question HOWEVER you may NOT answer your own.

How to win
The contest will close Monday at 10am EST and we will choose a winner by using random.org to generate the number from 2 to the last question asked.

I will start this one off!

1.) Would you rather get free eliquid for life or free APV's but you could only choose from the models available today?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I will start this one off!

1.) Would you rather get free eliquid for life or free APV's but you could only choose from the models available today?

Man, that's a tough one. I think, right now at least, I would have to go with free liquid as that's where the majority of my money and interest is directed.

Cool contest, Diefleu!

2.) Would you rather live in paradise with an enemy or in the slums with your best friend?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Answer: Happiness!! Because we know money can't buy that!! :D

=========================================

4. Would you rather go deaf or blind??

And thanks for doing this!! :thumb:

I'd rather go deaf because I could still feel music (bass and beat) without being able to hear, and plus, I could still be independent. Going blind this late in life would cause me to be reliant on others.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I would prefer the slums because I'd be with my best friend.

----------------------------------------------------------

3).Would you prefer to have money or happiness, you cannot choose both.

Well, if by happiness you mean a constant state of it, then I would choose happiness. Hell, if I could be happy in spite of any and all circumstances, that would be awesome.

(not an entry)

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Isn't the game suppose to have the last person post another either/or question?

Rules
...You are more than welcome to talk/laugh/comment in this thread about any of the questions. That is why we ask you to number them. You may answer more than one question HOWEVER you may NOT answer your own.

5.) This is especially directed at the coffee freaks out there (I am one): If you had to choose between giving up nicotine (vaping) or caffeine (coffee), which could you NOT live without? :ohmy:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Easy for me, though I love coffee........drinking a cup now..........I could give it up because if I gave up vaping, I'd be right back on the "stinkies".

6)
Would you rather not have internet or television?

I got to have my internet. Damn television!

(The contest is about the original question number, not about some random posts. :p So answering two questions in a row does nothing more than keep the thread bumped; that, in and of itself, does not increase chances.)

(not an entry)

Last edited:

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Rules
...You are more than welcome to talk/laugh/comment in this thread about any of the questions. That is why we ask you to number them. You may answer more than one question HOWEVER you may NOT answer your own.

5.) This is especially directed at the coffee freaks out there (I am one): If you had to choose between giving up nicotine (vaping) or caffeine (coffee), which could you NOT live without? :ohmy:

(The contest is about the original question number, not about some random posts. :p So answering two questions in a row does nothing more than keep the thread bumped; that, in and of itself, does not increase chances.)

You seem to be having so much fun playing by yourself that I hate to interrupt... :glare:

Thanks for the contest, Diefleu, but I'm outta here!!

Last edited:

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Okay got it.

5. I'm both a coffee freak and vaper so this is a hard one. It would have to be vaping. Yes, I said it, I'd give up vaping before coffee.

Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread