Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Voted! Not sure what value results will be because there are so many factors at play - ie how long someone has been vaping, whether they are off analogs or not, what they smoked before, etc.

Its just to see what the General Person vapes. Some start on 12 and are fine, some have to have 36. Myself I used to do 36, but when I started back I went with 18, was not enough, now I am doing 24 and on bad days I have a tank with 36 to get me through the hard times. That's why I let someone chose more than one selection. Thanks for voting.

Vape On
:vapor:

Tbaggerr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 5, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I have been dropping the nic faster than I probably should but I went from 36mg the first month (and for the 3 years I vaped along with smoked to cheat on my no smoking lease) then dropped down to 18mg. I am now, after 2 1/2 months of non smoking, starting to rotate in some 12-13% juices. Still have no desire to smoke unless I get way too drunk but have yet to even take a drag off an analog in my moments of weakness. I think I am going to stop at 12mg and sit at that for a while just to enjoy the vape rather than using it as a tool to quit.

Last edited:

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I mix 12 and 6 gradually increasing the amount of 6 to lower the nic. I'm a 30 + year smoker with a 5 year break about 16 years ago. Since I started vaping at Christmas I've gone from 3/4 to a pack a day habit to 4 to 6 cigs a day. I'm realizing that I've hit a plateau. Going to have to just set my mind to it and cold turkey the rest soon.:vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread