Not open for further replies.

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Hey Ed
youy serious the High Octane plain tobacci tastes the closest to marlboro lights? i gotta get me some next order. Thanks
Cos Billy G

I'm also loving the Signature tobacco...great flavor, great vapor and the level of nicotine does seem to be more than enough for me. To me there is a very slight sweetness to it like a mild Virginia tobacco. Like Pete54 said, it is a very nice tobacco flavor with loads of vapor. I've vaped about 8-10 ml of this stuff over the last few weeks and it is becoming one of my favorites along with Drewbacco and 555.
This is a GREAT tobacco liquid!

The Plain Tobacco tasted just like a Marlboro Light to me and is one of the closest I've found to a true analog taste.

I am definitely enjoying this new line of juices Drew!

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
It's hard to explain the taste comparison of a burning tobacco flavor and a vaporized tobacco flavor...that CO smoke taste is missing...which is a good thing IMO. The best way I can explain the taste of HV Octane Plain Tobacco is that it tastes just the way a freshly opened pack of Marlboro Lights smells. That is the only way I can explain it, LOL. If you want something like Marb Lights, then the Plain Tobacco is IT. Another positive thing to mention is that all of these new HV Octane liquids provide a ton of vapor :)

Last edited:

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
So no one else got kind of an odd perfume/flower taste from SpiceBacco? Agreed on the plain bacco....still sticking with the signature for now....love the flavor and the vapor!
That was my exact impression of the Spice Tobacco...a floral/perfumy kinda spice. I am not finished giving this one a test ride though, because I remember that I wasn't a big fan of Drewbacco-1 when I first tried it, LOL. It is a strong taste for sure and I'm not sure this is gonna make my short list. It almost reminds me of the Dekang DK-TAB tobacco flavor...still working on this flavor...

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
I like a tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness so is the Signature Tobacco flavor my best choice in the Nhaler Octane choices? I am not looking for a straight tobacco flavor :) but really want to try the Octane 10mg liquid.

Tuesday,

That would be my recommendation of the current Octane flavors. I got a rich and slightly sweet taste that was a little more complex than straight tobacco flavor. My initial response was for Drew to name this one Drewbacco-3. Also, if you haven't tried Drewbacco 1, you may like that too...it has a slight sweetness with a hint of almond flavor. Right now Drewbacco, 555 and Signature are my top 3 tobacco flavors. Grab some samples and I hope you like them as much as I do.

Ed

Tuesday

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
USA
Tuesday,

That would be my recommendation of the current Octane flavors. I got a rich and slightly sweet taste that was a little more complex than straight tobacco flavor. My initial response was for Drew to name this one Drewbacco-3. Also, if you haven't tried Drewbacco 1, you may like that too...it has a slight sweetness with a hint of almond flavor. Right now Drewbacco, 555 and Signature are my top 3 tobacco flavors. Grab some samples and I hope you like them as much as I do.

Ed

Thank-you for your input Ed,:) I will be making my first order and excited about trying Nhaler e-liquids, I will definitely try the Drewbacco I have a friend that raves about Drewbacco#1 , also Signature sounds like what I am looking for. Have a great evening. ;)

Up In Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Knoxville, TN
Richie,

The new Octane liquids are not as thick as the regular HV liquids. I am sure these will work just fine at any voltage...I have vaped them at 3.7, 5 and 6 volts and it was great at all.
No need to wait unless you're holding out for higher nic, LOL. This stuff hits more like an 18mg than a 10mg IMHO though. I think Drew said he's going to add a 16mg option soon as well.

cesande

Sep 15, 2009
I jumped in as well... never do the samples... just go for it! LoL
I have the Menthol and the Signature both on the way....
From what I read here I am sure that at least I won't dislike them!
Also grabbed some Pom Lung and other goodies... could not wait for the pair as I needed some cartos and adapters...

I will try to remember to post a bit of a review once I get the new Octane's.

ces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread