Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
This is an 'FYI' for those who have said here, they wanted to try something more than an eGo but don't want a bulky eVic or Provari. It's in between using the 16650 batt - larger than an eGo's batt but not an 18650.

https://www.cignot.com/product_p/kit-mod-stn.htm

cignot has them in. ecigsupply has them listed but "out of stock"...

JoyeTech eMode

thumbnail.asp

I don't have one. I'm staying with the eGo-c upgrade batts, but I did get an iSmoka IGO (pretty sure Joye made this too), which is the same size as the eMode. I still prefer the eGo-c's. The eMode has VW capabilities that the IGO doesn't.

More info...
Joyetech Joyetech eMode Kits

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
... wanted to try something more than an eGo but don't want a bulky eVic or Provari. It's in between using the 16650 batt - larger than an eGo's batt but not an 18650....
That's me in a nutshell Kent.
Size, form factor, removable battery, user options, looks really interesting but.....

Another different atomizer head! Pooh!

So darn taken with the eGo-CC I've stocked up a few Type A heads and fully intend on getting more. The eMode would have gotten a huge look-see from me if they had used an existing atomizer head rather than implementing a new one.

Will look forward to your review of it when you get one, cuz we all know you're gunna (-;

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
That's me in a nutshell Kent.
Size, form factor, removable battery, user options, looks really interesting but.....

Another different atomizer head! Pooh!

So darn taken with the eGo-CC I've stocked up a few Type A heads and fully intend on getting more. The eMode would have gotten a huge look-see from me if they had used an existing atomizer head rather than implementing a new one.

Will look forward to your review of it when you get one, cuz we all know you're gunna (-;

Lol... I really am not going to get one, OTD. I'll be selling my IGO - I didn't even use it - just put it together.... not for me. But I know there are people 'in between' and thought this might be a good one for them. For replaceable batteries, the Trueman TF-1 works for the 'prepper' in me :laugh:

The eGo-RS stopped working and the Vision Spinner began heating up way too much on the charger - I pitched it yesterday. The eGo-c's don't even get warm on the charger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread