Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Ego/stick batteries, as long as they are variable voltage, are quite good to start with. Add some good clearomizers (not the CE#), and you can get a pretty good vape with some good juice. The best clearo on the market, at this time, from forum posts, appears to be the Kanger Protank II (mini or full). This is very popular. I, too, think it the best clearo on the market, imho. Add some smaller evods too (also Kanger's and they share the same head coils). A good starter kit, often recommended on the Forum:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Two Spinners and two evods seems to be the most preferred setup of choice. Alternatively, be adventurous and get a Spinner, an evod, a Twist, and an MT3S. Four setups to experiment with. A step up would be the iTaste 3.0's. Get two batteries and use with the Protank II toppers. One of the very best stick battery setups on the market, with the features of an APV:

https://ivape.net/index.php/iTaste-VV-3.0-Variable-Wattage-Device-Pearl-Chrome.html, and

Kanger Protank II mini - 101 Vape

Getting setup with some good juice costs about two cartons worth of analogs, but is more or less an upfront, one-time thing. Smoking is forever, or was for me until I discovered vaping. Even then two failed attempts were precipitated by inferior, weak gear, then, 2013 gear came along. Everything you could ever wish for! But confusing, I know. Try the MVS kit, Many vapers have successfully transitioned to vaping with that kit, and yet to hear a negative post. In vape gear, you more or less, get what you pay for. So, get a good kit to start, and quitting smoking gets so much easier. Regarding juice, try sampler packs. MyFreedomSmokes has some good ones. Also, juice bars at the local B&M vape shop offer the best chance to try a bunch of flavors without spending a fortune. Highly recommended.

Welcome to the Forum, congrats on quitting, power up and vape on!

Jazzi Mike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Michigan
I agree with the above posters. CE# clearos in general suck majorly. They may be good through the first few fills, but then they crap out.

You can definitely get a great vape with just a better clearo or a carto tank. I don't use any of these guys anymore since I started with RBAs, but your CE clearomizers are prolly your problem

aguy

Oct 10, 2013
the cuse
im new to vaping myself and would not hesitate to recommond the itaste vv v3, and mvp v2. i have both, started with a kgo and iclear 16, but i dont like top coil so i got an evod, MUCH better for my taste. i bought an mvp v2 and protank 2 yesterday and havent put it down until 10 mins ago to charge cause the battery light had just turned yellow after HEAVY vaping with it. depends if you like warm hits(top coil) or cooler hits(bottom coil), bigger mod(mvp) or smaller(vv v3). good luck

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I started with the throwaways (Blu) when I stopped analogs. I then got an Ego with the Kanger T2 top wicks. Then I moved to a VV Ego with a mini Protank bottom wick. Next came an Evic with a Protank 2. It just got better as I moved up in my gear. I like being able to set the Evic to between 7 and 8 watts power. It gives such a better taste to the juice when at that wattage.
My next step is to start rebuilding the Protank 2 coils with a vertical micro coil with cotton wick packing.
I like the Protanks over the Evods because of the glass tanks on the Protanks.

Ego/stick batteries, as long as they are variable voltage, are quite good to start with. Add some good clearomizers (not the CE#), and you can get a pretty good vape with some good juice. The best clearo on the market, at this time, from forum posts, appears to be the Kanger Protank II (mini or full). This is very popular. I, too, think it the best clearo on the market, imho. Add some smaller evods too (also Kanger's and they share the same head coils). A good starter kit, often recommended on the Forum:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Two Spinners and two evods seems to be the most preferred setup of choice. Alternatively, be adventurous and get a Spinner, an evod, a Twist, and an MT3S. Four setups to experiment with. A step up would be the iTaste 3.0's. Get two batteries and use with the Protank II toppers. One of the very best stick battery setups on the market, with the features of an APV:

https://ivape.net/index.php/iTaste-VV-3.0-Variable-Wattage-Device-Pearl-Chrome.html, and

Kanger Protank II mini - 101 Vape

Getting setup with some good juice costs about two cartons worth of analogs, but is more or less an upfront, one-time thing. Smoking is forever, or was for me until I discovered vaping. Even then two failed attempts were precipitated by inferior, weak gear, then, 2013 gear came along. Everything you could ever wish for! But confusing, I know. Try the MVS kit, Many vapers have successfully transitioned to vaping with that kit, and yet to hear a negative post. In vape gear, you more or less, get what you pay for. So, get a good kit to start, and quitting smoking gets so much easier. Regarding juice, try sampler packs. MyFreedomSmokes has some good ones. Also, juice bars at the local B&M vape shop offer the best chance to try a bunch of flavors without spending a fortune. Highly recommended.

Welcome to the Forum, congrats on quitting, power up and vape on!

well my ego battery is not the twist? i will be getting an itaste vv v3, and either the silver bullet or the new lavatube by the end of the year!
and yeah, i was considering getting a protank 2! i think i might do that just now........ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread