Not open for further replies.

rothenbj

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2009
Green Lane, Pa
Just watching the evening news and the reported on Obama's physical. He says he is still smoking 6 to 8 smokes per day. Translated in a political arena that could be a pack or so, just guessing.

There was a time in my life I had access to a Senator and a couple of Representatives. Unfortunately, that was quite a few years ago.

Don't we have anyone here that has a connection in Washington that would have access to the Pres.? It would be sweet to get a good pv into his hands. I doubt just sending them to him would ever work.

Last edited:

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
It's been done. Last summer a congressman gifted Obama with a PV. He's never been seen using it...... and he won't be. He won't use an unregulated product to handle his nicotine addiction - he'll use proper, FDA approved, NRT's instead.....and continue to smoke because, as we all know, they DON'T WORK!

It's about image. He can't tarnish his by using a PV.

ChipCurtis

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2009
watch

I thought this thread would be a good place to post this video I found months ago on UToob.

I like the way they tied in the idea of Obama not only taking to e-cigs but also using it as a stimulus for the US economy. Not a bad idea actually.

On the other hand, terrible photoshopping job on the e-cig. :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread