NET Juice for a New Zealander

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkeppel

Oct 20, 2013
New Zealand
Hi,

Ill start by saying sorry for another NET thread,

Started vaping few months back, can't buy nic juice or juice at all really here in NZ been ordering stuff from the US gets very expensive and its slow to get here.

Was a RYO tobacco smoker for 10+ Years, Enjoyed the odd cigar when I could afford to, never got to try pipe tobacco its not really a common thing here.

What I'm looking for in a vape is something, Tobacco, NOT SWEET I'm finding all the juices I try very sweet, No nutty or cloves or fruit flavours. The RYO tobacco I smoked was a Rum cured tobacco or Park Drive (Not sure if anyone from the US will know this tobacco, I think its a British/American tobacco mix)

I have a sample pack from HHV in the mail should be here this week, has Legend, Pirate Booty, Dark Horse and Heavenly Tobacco in it.

Any suggestions for me out there ? Obviously must be from vendors that ship internationally :)

Thank You.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Hi, Ill start by saying sorry for another NET thread, Started vaping few months back, can't buy nic juice or juice at all really here in NZ been ordering stuff from the US gets very expensive and its slow to get here. Was a RYO tobacco smoker for 10+ Years, Enjoyed the odd cigar when I could afford to, never got to try pipe tobacco its not really a common thing here. What I'm looking for in a vape is something, Tobacco, NOT SWEET I'm finding all the juices I try very sweet, No nutty or cloves or fruit flavours. The RYO tobacco I smoked was a Rum cured tobacco or Park Drive (Not sure if anyone from the US will know this tobacco, I think its a British/American tobacco mix) I have a sample pack from HHV in the mail should be here this week, has Legend, Pirate Booty, Dark Horse and Heavenly Tobacco in it. Any suggestions for me out there ? Obviously must be from vendors that ship internationally :) Thank You.
You are off to a good start with HHV but you will find Legend to be sweet , it takes a month or 2 for the tobacco to come to the front , heavenly tobacco is a non NET ry4 it's gonna be sweet regardless , dark horse is dry but light on flavor you can request extra extract when you order , pirates booty is mid level sweet cigar tobacco flavor with cocoa undertones. I would suggest ordering Huntsman next time , slightly sweet pipe tobacco flavor , kinda grassy and earthy. 2 other vendors to try would be Ahlusion's and Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com , Ahlusion's might be difficult considering the difference in time zones they close down when they hit their quota for the day but they are worth the trouble . Another vendor that I've heard good things about is Goodejuice or GEJ haven't tried them yet but will . Hope this helps , Good Luck !

dkeppel

Oct 20, 2013
New Zealand
You are off to a good start with HHV but you will find Legend to be sweet , it takes a month or 2 for the tobacco to come to the front , heavenly tobacco is a non NET ry4 it's gonna be sweet regardless , dark horse is dry but light on flavor you can request extra extract when you order , pirates booty is mid level sweet cigar tobacco flavor with cocoa undertones. I would suggest ordering Huntsman next time , slightly sweet pipe tobacco flavor , kinda grassy and earthy. 2 other vendors to try would be Ahlusion's and Naturally Extracted Tobacco.com , Ahlusion's might be difficult considering the difference in time zones they close down when they hit their quota for the day but they are worth the trouble . Another vendor that I've heard good things about is Goodejuice or GEJ haven't tried them yet but will . Hope this helps , Good Luck !

Hi,

Thank you, I've tried to catch Ahlusions a few times and its always hit the quota :( I saw NET.com not sure which to try they all look pretty good :) Any recommendations ?

Yer I was gutted I didn't get the Huntsman, I wanted to swap out the RY4 when I saw Huntsman but HHV was to quick my vape was in the mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread