Not open for further replies.

HarmonyPB

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Houston, Texas, USA
www.facebook.com
Hey Smitty! Sorry to hear about your predicament. It is inappropriate to discuss other vendors on a vendor specific sub-forum, but people can PM you with their suggestions. I recommend asking in a non-vendor specific sub-forum such as: General E-Liquid Discussion

Best of luck to you!

smitty727

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2010
Monroe NC
You're prolly correct but the problem with the General e-liquid forum is that you get all kind of off the wall recommendations from people pushing their own juices and from others who don't have a clue what a real quality juice is. I've been vaping for many years and have ordered juices before due to recommendations on the General e-liquid forum and been badly disappointed. As I said Ms T is my favorite and I'll be sticking with her. Just a bit frustrated with myself right now for waiting until I was almost out before ordering.
Hey Smitty! Sorry to hear about your predicament. It is inappropriate to discuss other vendors on a vendor specific sub-forum, but people can PM you with their suggestions. I recommend asking in a non-vendor specific sub-forum such as: General E-Liquid Discussion

Best of luck to you!

Last edited:

Fulgurant

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Philadelphia, PA, USA
You're prolly correct but the problem with the General E-Liquid forum is that you get all kind of off the wall recommendations from people pushing their own juices and from others who don't have a clue what a real quality juice is.

Or their taste just differs from yours. Personally I don't like most juices. I've hated more than a few expensive and well-reputed juices, but I don't assume that they're bad products simply because I don't like them.

Best of luck to you, but I suspect your problem here is the same as mine: personal preferences in this context are uncommonly particular.

holley2583

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2012
Boston
This thread should be allowed due to the circumstances created by the vendor!!! MST juices are specific and finding a replacement vendor through the normal channels is futile. We should be allowed to ask where I can find another gourmet vanilla or banana fosters coffee right here as we are the ones who are being denied our orders!
Post possible similar ejuice vendors please, or if somebody has some in their stock that they don't want instead of having to search the trade forums... this should be allowed here, where the problem is...IMHO

bully mom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
Kentucky
I agree with Holly, why should we not be permitted to help each other at a time like this? I don't think the Vendor is exactly holding up her end of the bargain when it comes to doing what is right. If I break a rule here please accept my apologies and remove my post.

I don't know how to copy a link here but I am sure someone does.:blush:

On the General e liquid discussions forum, there is a link entitled....Good alternatives for Mrs T's Bakery?

I have seem some useful suggestions from that thread and I appreciate everyone who has tried to help. I don't want to give up my snicker doodle cookie from Ms. T, but it looks like I am going to have to.

Happy hunting everyone.

MsT, I truly hope all is well with you and your family, but your family here is very concerned about you, myself included. I so afraid that we will just see a post from ECF saying..... "Site closed" I sure hope not:(

Okay, Fire Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread