Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Kanger T3S (all polycarbonate, see-through) or MT3S (same as eVod but bigger).

kanger_t3s_bottom_coil_clearomizer.jpg

mt-bcc.jpg

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Heheh. You typed faster than me.

Check out the Hypertank. It looks like it holds more liquid and takes the same coils. I got mine from Desert Vapers.

I have some on the way and be more specific when they arrive. Oh and they are cheaper than the Protank 2.

Tapatalking on iPhone.
Join the CASAA.
Protect your Vaping Rights!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Just remember that Innokin heads come with dual coils--they are not like Kanger's single-coil BCCs. They drain batteries much faster and mow through your juices like there's no tomorrow. :D

If you like the idea of dual coils, the new Aspire is also worth investigating--lots of good reviews so far. It's a new Bottom Dual Coil design... :facepalm:

I ordered one to investigate myself. Should be here tomorrow.

Yeah, it never ends. :)

hawkeye46

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
grundy center, iowa usa
I like the MT3S as it does a good job. However the tank can crack with some juices, just like the evod. The aro tank is the best I have found. Great hit, vapor, and taste. The tank is pyrex so you can use all juices with it. The coil seems to last longer than the kanger coils. Only drawback is it won't accept kanger coils, you have to use those made specifically for the smok tech aro. Just my opinion, as all the bottom coil tanks work quite well.:smokie:--bo

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
Hey Racehorse - Many of the options folks replied with are devices that are not compatible with EVOD heads.
I've been looking for the same thing. I really like the EVOD's but I'd like to find one with a larger capacity.
I tried the Protanks, but they weren't for me. The new uni tank looks like just a protank with a wider center tube so I think I''ll be doing a pass on it. I haven't tried one yet, but I've been looking at the Vision Victory. It uses the same short or long EVOD heads and it has a 5ml capacity ! I'm thinking these might be a good one to try. I've been using Vision's version of the EVOD, the V.Tox clearomizer and I really like it. Slightly higher capacity, one less air hole so the draw is tighter and EVOD heads are a perfect fit. My only concern with the Vision Victory is that the drip tip is metal. With the cold weather coming here in New England, metal drip tips become less and less attractive to me. Keep us posted on what you try. There must be other EVOD folks out there looking at higher capacity options that will use their stockpile of EVOD heads......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread