Desperately seeking the perfect Pumpkin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
3r69kg.jpg

:D

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Thanks! I saw that link on their site and checked it out. It's a little more expensive than CC but I'm sure it's good just because of AIV's reputation. Decisions decisions!!! :blink::confused::facepalm:

AiV opens tuesday nights but Giant vapes does have the pun'kin tumble ready to go Welcome to GiantVapes

Miarose

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2013
West Chester, PA
Roonies. If you're looking for a pumpkin with less spicey notes check out vape dudes pumpkin cheesecake. It mixes well with coffee too. It lacks the stronger cinnamon/nutmeg tastes I've had in pumpkin vapes. Its not very cheese cakey at all, it more so mellows out the overall flavor I feel :)

Happy punkin searchin!

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
Thanks Mia! I'll check it out. :)

Roonies. If you're looking for a pumpkin with less spicey notes check out vape dudes pumpkin cheesecake. It mixes well with coffee too. It lacks the stronger cinnamon/nutmeg tastes I've had in pumpkin vapes. Its not very cheese cakey at all, it more so mellows out the overall flavor I feel :)

Happy punkin searchin!

Kalash503

Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Portland, OR, USA
I just got an email from V2 advertising their new pumpkin spice flavor. The only thing is that they only offer that flavor in pre-filled 808d carts. Pumpkin spice coffee is my favorite so I might have to try one of the vendors you guys recommended for some liquid. My only problem is that I have about 50+ bottles of liquid that just sits because my only ADV is Halo's Tribecca and sometimes AVE's hype and dreamberries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread