Do I need a Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

degnr8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Aberdeen,WA,U.S.A
It won't do anything your itaste can't. The proponents will tell you though that it does it better and longer (that's what she said). Seriously, from everything I've heard they're built like tanks and will last you forever so it's just a matter of whether you want to spend that much for the peace of mind of knowing you're not going to break it.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm feeling the itch to buy a Provari Mini, but what can it do that my Itaste VV V3.0 can't?
What prompts you to ask the question? Are you happy with your iTaste VV? If yes, then don't worry about a Provari. Your focus should be on staying off of cigarettes. If whatever you are using does that, then it is doing its job.

For many who get involved with vaping, it becomes a hobby. Exploring what different mods are out there becomes a curiosity. If you have the cash to explore this, then feel free to do so.

The Provari does what other mods can do. It just does what it does better than any other mod. It is a high end mod, and it has the cost of a high end mod. Is it worth that cost? Only someone who owns one can answer that. The vast majority of Provari owners will answer yes.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
I'm feeling the itch to buy a Provari Mini, but what can it do that my Itaste VV V3.0 can't?

Yes, I'm happy with the Itaste VV, but also curious about a Provari as well. Like you said, this does seem to be becoming a hobby as well :)

You might as well go ahead and get one if youve been to the Provape web sight more than 3 times your just kidding your self if you think your still deciding. Its a great Mod I have not herd anyone say it sucks I wasted my money yet.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Before buying my first Provari, I made sure to read all the threads here on ECF that concerned a Provari. Do a Google search for "Why a Provari" (don't use ECF's search engine, it pretty much sucks). Spend some time reading the Provari sub-forum here to see what Provari owners are talking about: ProVari. Make a wise and informed decision before spending your hard-earned cash on a Provari. Chances are you will eventually end up owning one, but you don't necessarily need to do that now.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Before buying my first Provari, I made sure to read all the threads here on ECF that concerned a Provari. Do a Google search for "Why a Provari" (don't use ECF's search engine, it pretty much sucks). Spend some time reading the Provari sub-forum here to see what Provari owners are talking about: ProVari. Make a wise and informed decision before spending your hard-earned cash on a Provari. Chances are you will eventually end up owning one, but you don't necessarily need to do that now.

uuuuu yea, thats what I did. I never impulse buy :oops: To be honest save for my Big Daddy meter box all of the other mods I had at the time were just kind of OK so I grabbed a Provri and Im glad I did. plus you get to join the secret society!

Mats

Sep 16, 2013
Canada
You might as well go ahead and get one if youve been to the Provape web sight more than 3 times your just kidding your self if you think your still deciding. Its a great Mod I have not herd anyone say it sucks I wasted my money yet.

Visit the website more than 3 times??
Damn. I have gone there more than that in a day. Putting things in the cart. Taking some things out. Putting more things in. Leave it for a day. Go back and check again. Still have yet to actually purchase. I know I will. It's just a matter of time and finances.

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
Visit the website more than 3 times??
Damn. I have gone there more than that in a day. Putting things in the cart. Taking some things out. Putting more things in. Leave it for a day. Go back and check again. Still have yet to actually purchase. I know I will. It's just a matter of time and finances.

I still do that sort of thing do you wonder if they are watching thinking I wish this guy would just buy this stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread