Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Ok - I am on the search for the best creamy caramel and tasty toffee that you have tried.

I am looking for clear liquids that are not going to murder my coils - I am also not concerned about price as I have found in *most* cases you get what you pay for.

My go to vendors do not have these 2 flavors- so help me out :) ready - GO!

(And thank you!!!!)

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I am looking at both of those - the only concern I had is this - are they dark and gunky? I have so many liquids- that although tasty - are just a pain they are so gooey they can only be dripped.

After finding several vendors with fabulous robust clear flavors for coffee, mocha etc - I feel like there must be one with a clear-ish non tank murdering caramel!!!

Muggs

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
CT
www.advancesmart.com

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
If you like a good creamy caramel get MBV's Caramel
Caramel Candy E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

If you are feeling froggy you should try my 50% Jamaican Rum / 50% Caramel custom flavor. It's like buttery butterscotch caramel. Unreal. Just go to build your own juice and add 1 extra flavor shot of caramel. O FACE! haha

BTW they also have butter toffee.
Butter Toffee E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

I appreciate this input - But I will say - I dont care for MBV - they have great service and shipping, but I find their flavors just un-vapeable. Sad - the price and service rock - But out of 10 or more flavors I have given up. They have a chemical-plastic taste to me that runs throughout EVERY flavor. Maybe its their bases or my weird taste buds. *shrug*

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA

Kropotkin

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Maine
I have been seriously pondering HBV thank you!!! I am jumpin on their site and ordering up some tasty treats!!!
Go for it. :)

They're my #1 fave vendor of all time - especially since I started using rebuildable drippers almost exclusively. (I know the words "layered" and "complex" or horribly over-used, but HB juices really are. Dripping brings out their best in a big way.)

All their flavors need some steeping, though the length of time seems to vary from flavor to flavor. For Caramal Cake, I'd say give it at least four days; at 6 days it's perfection!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Go for it. :)

They're my #1 fave vendor of all time - especially since I started using rebuildable drippers almost exclusively. (I know the words "layered" and "complex" or horribly over-used, but HB juices really are. Dripping brings out their best in a big way.)

All their flavors need some steeping, though the length of time seems to vary from flavor to flavor. For Caramal Cake, I'd say give it at least four days; at 6 days it's perfection!

Awesome - I will def age it. Thank you SO much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread