New Tobacco by FE

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctippen

Mar 29, 2013
United States
Tobacco Evolution

The flavor is different but has some tones of Sweet Hay taste but with strong notes of Cowboy Blend and maybe slight hints of Turkish. Now the Sweet Hay is almost like a floral to me but not a strong floral. This will possibly need more time to steep and maybe the sweet hay will dissipate a little. The first batch I made was a little strong.

It does however have a nice tobacco taste and is fairly smooth. If you like cowboy blend or win church, you'll like this one.

ctippen

Mar 29, 2013
United States
Working with Tobacco Evolution has been interesting and tasty. I have added this to Turkish, Seven leaves, Vanillin, Ethyl Vanillin and RY4's. Tobacco Evolution (TE) is really good by itself and gives a good interesting flavor to the above mentioned flavors. Have not tried it yet with fruity type flavors. I am sure TE will go well with Menthol and Caramel. To me (as stated before) has a cowboy blend of taste and smell and it seems to work better for me than the Cowboy Blend. Yes, I do like this flavor and will be purchasing more. The mixture I made is at 14.71%

I make batches to steep and then use these (seed batches) to mix with other (seed batched) flavors.
Tobacco Evolution 10ml 14.71%
VG 40ml 58.82%
Distilled Water 18ml 26.47%

After steeping I will use varying amounts 1/2 ml to 4 ml in 10ml or 15ml of more VG and flavors.

For a while and still do from time to time, been using the Dual Coil carto's like Innokin IClear 16 (1.5 - 2.4 ohms). Changed over to the Kayfun and SvoeMesto with a 1.2 - 1.7 ohm "Chimney Micro Coil Build In A Kayfun Lite" See Rip Trippers Youtube video on this:
Chimney Micro Coil Build In A Kayfun Lite - YouTube I use the cotton wicks. I don't boil them as he does.

The flavor (to me) is really enhanced with this type of build. Some of the flavors are really strong, so I am going back and re working with some of the flavors. Overall, the Tobacco Evolution should be a must have in your flavor cabinet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread