Hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sakis7

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2012
Athens Greece
Hallo Sara welcome on board,
As i saw you are living in a country that has a big range of e cigarettes,so you start with ego variable voltage (VV) batteries- i actually use Vision's Spinner VV Battery its grate -and always have 2 atomizers and 2 batteries with you and or 1 coil replacement (e liquid is always with us):D .Now what atomizer ?
I would suggest Vivi Nova and or Kanger Protank V3 .
Read the forum posts at New members area and you will find out by your self.Also there are more experienced members to this forum than me and they are welcome to give their valued opinion.
Thats all from me hoping that i gave a good help to you and i suggest you STAY AWAY FROM SMOKING!!!:unsure:
Enjoy!!

sakis7

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2012
Athens Greece
Hello... and welcome to the forum. When I quit I went for the NICMAXX and BLU cig-a-likes. Then I quickly stepped up to the EVOD.

$9.04 EGO-K / EVOD 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - white at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

For a start use germany for your staff.better quality and that will help you stay with us.
China and unknown quality will propably turn you away from e-cigarette because of the problems that you will surly meet.
Just an advice.
Thank you.

Bubble Gum

Oct 21, 2013
Canada
Hello,
I am very new to e-cigarettes. I have been a smoker for most of my life and want to quit for good. Its been a week since my last cigarette. I know absolutely nothing about e-cigs. I picked up a starter pack from Smoke NV. It is nicotine free. I guess its ok since I haven't tried anything else , I can't compare it with anything.
I live in Canada and don't have the slightest clue where to begin shopping for this stuff or what to look for. I need some serious help.

abasm

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2013
Condor, AB, Canada
Hello Sara.
The EVOD starter kits are a good place to start. The best advice I got was to start simple and then advance to more complex when you feel ready for it. The Evod is simple as they work well right out of the box, the EVOD clearomizer is easy to fill and as the heating heads are easy to replace they can last a long time. I would suggest you purchase replacement heads at 1.8 or 2.2 ohms as these seem to give the best taste and vapor on the simple ego type batteries.
As to eliquid you might like to try a few sample packs from different companies to find what you like best and which strength works best for you.
Good luck.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Hello,
I am very new to e-cigarettes. I have been a smoker for most of my life and want to quit for good. Its been a week since my last cigarette. I know absolutely nothing about e-cigs. I picked up a starter pack from Smoke NV. It is nicotine free. I guess its ok since I haven't tried anything else , I can't compare it with anything.
I live in Canada and don't have the slightest clue where to begin shopping for this stuff or what to look for. I need some serious help.

Welcome Sara and Bubble Gum ... try CanVape :2cool:

gayhollly1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2013
Chicago
Hi and welcome,
I too read the forums before making any purchases. Then I bought two ego style batteries and evods to go with them. It made for an easy to use setup and not expensive. It has been over 3 months without smoking and I now have all kinds of vaping goodies. Finding juice was the hard part. Start with small bottles until you find what you like.
Enjoy

I to highly recommend the Evod starter kit with two batteries. Simply and straight forward. Charge your battery, fill the tank with your favorite jucie and your off. Don't worry so much now about the different kind of tanks and batteries a.k.a. mods when your first starting out. Hop on youtube and watch vaping videos and do your homework. My two personal favorite vaping guys on youtube are GrimmGreen and Phil Busardo. Good luck and welcome to the vaping community!! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread