• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Athens, Georgia

Status
Not open for further replies.

bypassoverload

Verified Member
Mar 2, 2012
Athens, Ga
I just wanted to see if there were any vapors in the Athens area that would like to get together for a meet-up.
I am working on getting a local retailer to carry some quality juice and equipment, and it would be nice to show them that there is a local market for them.
And, I think that it would be a lot of fun!
Whatcha think?

AEW830

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Loganville, GA, USA
Hi, Bypass! I live in Loganville and would like to see an Athens retailer carry a good selection of vaping gear and liquids. Ordering online is fine, but sometimes seeing new things in person is just more fun for avid vaping fans! I will be interested in seeing how many vapers we do have in the area, too. I never see anyone vaping here, although I'm sure there must be a substantial number in Athens. I'll bet you have a lot of responses to your post!

octa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2012
Athens, GA
Athens vaper here. I've seen quite a few ppl vaping up downtown & have 10 or so friends that are into it. currently I don't have much time to meet up but would like to sometime perhaps. ---- especially would like to see a quality store in Athens! have checked around smoke shops etc., I only see generic njoy, v2, blu & disposables. .

I've been vaping for about a 1 1/2 years now and would love see a E-cigs come to Athens Ga stores.All the smoke shops around here looks at me funny when i ask about e juice and mods.Then i pull out my Vamo with a ViVi nova and they look as if its a crack pipe,LOST!!! If there was vape meetings around here I would go.Just post the time and place as long as its after i get off work.By the way i would be more than happy to show off my Vamo and ViVi Nova tanks.

Over_Stimulation

Moved On
Mar 10, 2013
Hi! I've been vaping almost 1-1/2 years. I would love to see a B&M store in the Athens area. I live in the Statham area and work in Athens. I never see any one else vaping. Glad to know that there are at least a few in the area! I'd love to attend a vape meet locally.

Statham, there's like 8 people that live in that city! Nice to know one's a vapor on here...I'm next door in Winder, and would also love a B&M in Athens...

DWontheGO

Unregistered Supplier
Mar 29, 2013
Pendergrass, GA
www.VapeWares.com
In Pendergrass here! U know, the big COW Flea Market!! L O V E to see a shop in Athens. Since the husband and I started March 2, we've brought along three others in our group of friends so that makes 5 of us just 25 miles away. Visited Awesome Vapor in Cumming (45ish minutes from me) last week. Out of Stock on many items but I did pick up Vaperite Organic VR4 (RY4) - Amazing juice.

TheBull

May 1, 2013
Athens,GA
Athens vaper here!! I would LOVE to have a local shop carrying some QUALITY vaping supplies. Modern Age sells knock-off Ego batteries and Stardust clearo's, as well as "Lizard Juice" liquids but I rlly dont like any of it. Other than that all I see are disposable pieces of junk. If we had a shop that carried a true selection of Vaper-ware it would be soooo much easier to convert local analog users to our wonderful hobby. If we schedule Id definitely try and make an appearance.

LeeW

Nov 4, 2013
Georgia, usa
Monroe GA here ..I also would love to see a store in Athens or winder area. and would love to here about any clubs near by.

I secound that! i am in monroe as well! send me a pm maybe we can have mini vape meets with the guys in loganville lol there is a store in conyers (on the sticky list n forum/this section) but i havent visited yet......athens would deff be so much easier.

ohfroggit

Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
athens, ga
I secound that! i am in monroe as well! send me a pm maybe we can have mini vape meets with the guys in loganville lol there is a store in conyers (on the sticky list n forum/this section) but i havent visited yet......athens would deff be so much easier.

The store in Conyers isn't worth the visit. They are ridiculously overpriced, the juice is meh, only their own brand. They left like 3 things out of my husband's kit and he didn't realize until after he got home...and they wouldn't make it right. Not worth the drive.

I love Victorious Vapors here in Athens. Seriously! I first went to a place in Suwanee, because it is close to my wife's work. But driving there puts a lot of miles on our 11yr old mini-van. So then we found out about VV here and I am just floored. When I tried to check out another place in Gainesville I was disappointed in the taste of some flavors I got so I came back to VV to get some to replace those.

From now on I am committed to VV.

I am also happy to have experienced vapers to go to locally and I feel I get a better deal there for my money(50mL of Caramel Latte for $12-13.....also my fave flavor).

epat6000

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Athens,GA
I have been a customer at Victorious Vapors for months now and am pretty bummed. The ego twist batteries they sell are GARBAGE! I bought 2 as backups and both separated at the top and I had to re-solder them so many times that the wires got too short to repair. The guys are knowledgeable, they just need to pick up better stock batteries because that is what 90% of their customers are buying. My boss, girlfriend, and a coworker all bought eGo twist batteries from them after I referred them and I felt terrible as each one broke just as mine did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread