• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Recommendations on where to purchase my stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

eFFeRR

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2013
Toronto, Ontario
Hey everyone,

I put in my first online order the other day. I decided to go with East Coast Vapes seeing as they have some good reviews on this forum. I received my Innokin iTaste VV, ProTank II, Kanger EVOD BCC and 5 Protank/EVOD replacement heads/atomizers.

They shipped quick, which was great. I got 4 juices. Watermelon, Apple, Beach Smoothie and Menthol. Have yet to try the Apple and Beach Smoothie but the Watermelon is good (although I can't vape it for too long) and the Menthol is fantastic!. Might end up being my go-to vape. Can't wait to try the other two.

With that said, I am looking for other sites where I can place orders from. I would like to try some vendors out until I find my favorite place. I like East Coast Vapes because they carry a lot of the heads for my tanks and their flavors are a great price.

Any recommendations based on the following..

- Best e-juice selection and flavors
- Best place to find heads/atomizers/wicks/coils
- Best equipment in stock (batteries/tanks)
- Fast shipping

Thanks for the suggestions!

DaMann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
Canvape's e-juice house blend? I am mainly looking for e-juice and according to their website they have no nic so I'm not interested.

You have to register before seeing the nic juice. Just register and then login and then logout and back in again and you will see the nic juice (May have to clear your cache). If that still doesn't work after registering just email them and tell them you registered and want to see the nic juice. I had to email them before I was able to see it even after registering, but just registering should work. I have tried three different places for ordering gear and juice and now these are my go to guys for everything. Fast processing and shipping which is priority for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread