Status
Not open for further replies.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I was wondering if anyone here had suggestions for a tote bag that would be good to carry a supply of vape gear without being suitcase sized. Something probably in canvas or other sturdy material. Basically I need something with plenty of pockets. One for an 18650 battery case, another for 18350 case, another for 14500 case, another for a few tools like a small screwdriver, syringe, etc., one for a juice bottle or two, and so forth. Main compartment big enough for a large (and I mean the large size!) eGo case....or larger sized APVs. I would think a shoulder strap would be good, but not a deal breaker. Anyone have any ideas? I don't know how to describe it to put it in a search at Amazon. Thought you people might help me out a bit. :2cool:

JonnyB88

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
Elgin, IL, USA
Are you looking for something to walk around with and have on your person at all times? Or are you looking more for something that travels well that can carry your stuff from home that you'd leave in the car when you're out and about or at work?

If it's the latter, then a tacklebox is a great solution. I bought one with lots of different sized compartments and two shelves. Able to hold a lot, and with a handle, easy to carry from one place to the next.

Strongbeard

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Corona, California, United States
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier business discussions are not allowed on ECF

DKP#

ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Missouri, USA

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Hmm..some ideas coming here...cool! Okay..I wanted something to carry around with me like a kind of "purse" or "tote". I have the toolboxes that my husband and I have our "not being used now..but maybe one of these days" stuff, and extra supplies. I wanted a bag to carry the basics of what I need for a day's vape ...I like to change out my PVs during the day. I only vape one juice so I get my kicks from vaping on different devices and changing up colors and stuff. I also like to have my tools (screwdriver, dental pick, syringe, carto punch, SYM, small scissors, etc...those don't "need" to be in separate pockets, just one that holds them all securely one way or another) and a box or two of cartos, some spare batteries, a couple of PVs and/or APVs, a bag of drip tips, maybe a USB passthrough cord and a charger ...you know...stuff that you need during an average day, but not the full stock of all the goods all in one place. Nothing "boxy"...more like a tote or purse or messenger bag or something like that I can carry...sometimes even in lieu of a purse if I'm going to be away all day, or overnight somewhere...

Edit: Oh yeah (I'm not asking for much) and of course pockets for most of each type of gizmo I'm toting around so they don't all bang together and damage things. :)

Last edited:
Hey guys....
I'm a leather worker in my off time. I have been working on a few leather bag designs just for us vaperz. I should have a few ready in a couple weeks. I'm also going to do some leather wraps, holders and such. It would be great to get some input from the community!! What would you guys like to see in a vape tote? What do you need to carry??
In the meantime, I have been using a old school pipe pouch from the cigar store, but I don't like the brass zipper because I'm afraid it will scratch my high end mods.

I would love to see these when you're finished working on them.

Got any "small" ones? For us cigalike die-hards?

I'd be quite interested to see your work, I love leatherwork. (If that's a word.)

Recycled Roadkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2013
Garland, TX
Hey guys....
I'm a leather worker in my off time. I have been working on a few leather bag designs just for us vaperz. I should have a few ready in a couple weeks. I'm also going to do some leather wraps, holders and such. It would be great to get some input from the community!! What would you guys like to see in a vape tote? What do you need to carry??
In the meantime, I have been using a old school pipe pouch from the cigar store, but I don't like the brass zipper because I'm afraid it will scratch my high end mods.
I converted a leather Maglite flashlight holder that attaches to my belt for easy access. I would've bought one if I coulda found one that wasn't made from pleather or other cheap stuff. I'd still buy one if I could find one that "fits" as I need it to.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY

optsmk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Pleasanton, Ca.
  • Deleted by retired1