Status
Not open for further replies.

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
Hey everybody,
I have been vamping for almost two months now and have tried a variety of different juice Flavors from my local vape shops near me. I like sweet fruity Flavors but I'm not opposed to trying different ones.. my favorite that I am vaping on right now is a mix of Dragon Dew and Blueberry from Vaperite. It tastes like a blueberry Mountain Dew voltage.

What are some Flavors that you would recommend me trying? And what vendor are they from (online ordering capable)?

I am looking at different juices on Mt. Baker's website and I'm interested in a lot. Any suggestions on something from their site?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
I order my juice from Mt Baker so this is easy..... My favorite so far.... So far as in I haven't tried them all yet... is Cinnamon Roll followed closely by Banana Nut Bread. I do the 80/20 blend with 24mg nicotine. You just can't beat their prices or quality. Juice is fresh, mixed as you order so steeping my be needed in some instances. Also for every order over $15 they throw in a free 15ml sample juice..... Who does that??

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
Absolutely adore Green Apple.. the closest thing I could find to biting into a fresh apple. Because I love strong flavors, I got 50/50 blend 2 extra shots. It is decent right out of the box but as it matures it gets better and better. One of my must have everyday vapes.

Cinnamon Roll. At first I was put off by the chemically smell when I first got it out of the box. But as it ages... woah... yummy.. it has replaced my tobacco flavor for morning vapes with my coffee! Strangely enough, it tastes just like a cinnamon Roll!

Grape. I really like it. Tastes close to Grape Bubalicious Gum. to me at least. Another one that I have around all the time.

Lightspeed. A nice tangerine/orange blend with a touch of mint. Very nice to have around when i want to mix it up a bit.

Lemonade... Yummy! It's a bit sweet for me, so I like mixing it with a light tea flavor to tone it down. it's my wind down after a hectic day vape.

Extreme Ice... did I say I like mixing things up? Love this for those days.. or when i want an after meal mint type taste.

Taste is subjective.. many people absolutely love moojuice (strawberry milk). I just didn't get into it. But the thing I love about MtBaker Vapor is that it isn't that expensive to give a try on all the flavors. And if you spend $15 or more you get a free 15ml sample flavor. I actually just got a big shipment on new flavors so I'm waiting to try:

Pineapple
Peaches
Bubble Gum
Twin Mint Gum
Zinger Tea
Ice Tea
Some Berry Pie flavor (can't remember what its called)
Hawksauce (another highly rated juice)
plain strawberry
lavender (to mix with tea)

Definitely give them a try. I really like that I can choose my pg/vg ration and give extra shots since I'm a person that likes strong flavors. I haven't liked everything, but I liked a lot of things. Thing is.. try try try. You never know what you will like!

Optimo114

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
Jacksonville FL
Personally I hated MBV. This is probably due to needing a true 100% vg blend. I tried 4 flavors from MBV and ended up throwing them all in the garbage. The flavors were decent but the base was terrible. I'm sure their flavorings have PG in them. I am very sensitive to PG and can tell when even the slightest amount is there. I have tried many vendors that offer 100% VG juice and I am stuck on Velvet Cloud Vapors. Their juice tastes so pure to me and I love it. It's a shame that their selection isn't as big as MBV. I was really hoping to like MBV because the prices are cheap and the selection is huge.. Oh well

Fingersoup

Oct 22, 2013
SE TN
You've got to love their prices. I'm sitting here sucking on a Blu ecig waiting on my first order of juice ever and it's from Mt. Baker - already got the mods in and charging so the wait is killing me. Been off of cigs AND chew for a week + 1 day now and the blu's aren't cutting it. Glad this is coming in today because I don't think I could hold out much longer.

I got real adventurous and mixed 4 juices out of the 8 that are coming. (I really like that option too.)

The first I call 'Super Clean': Cucumber Mint, Green Tea and Ginger.
Second I called it 'Sweet Sassyfrass': Rootbeer, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda and Whipped Cream.
Third I called it 'Sugar Sugar Sugar': Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Watermelon, something else (I forget) and Pomegranate.
I forget the fourth - all 36 mg/ml PG 80% VG 20%

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

nova_did_it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Glendale, AZ, USA
You've got to love their prices. I'm sitting here sucking on a Blu ecig waiting on my first order of juice ever and it's from Mt. Baker - already got the mods in and charging so the wait is killing me. Been off of cigs AND chew for a week + 1 day now and the blu's aren't cutting it. Glad this is coming in today because I don't think I could hold out much longer.

I got real adventurous and mixed 4 juices out of the 8 that are coming. (I really like that option too.)

The first I call 'Super Clean': Cucumber Mint, Green Tea and Ginger.
Second I called it 'Sweet Sassyfrass': Rootbeer, Rootbeer Float, Cream Soda and Whipped Cream.
Third I called it 'Sugar Sugar Sugar': Cotton Candy, Bubble Gum, Watermelon, something else (I forget) and Pomegranate.
I forget the fourth - all 36 mg/ml PG 80% VG 20%

I'll let everyone know how it turns out.

Welcome fingersoup! When you get your order in, some of those flavors might need to steep and sit around awhile. It is known with MBV that you need to steep the juices a bit to help bring out their true flavors.

Cuando

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2009
Living in a box of CelluCotton
Love MVB. When you combine their prices, their customer service, lightning fast shipping, and overall quality, nobody out there beats them. There's a reason they are successful. Actually, reasons, and I just listed them.

My go to flavors:

Toasted Almond
Toasted Marshmallow
Sticky Buns
Hawk Sauce
Thug Juice
Freckled Lemonade
Afternoon Delight
Bananas Gone Nuts
Peanut Butter Cup
Extreme Ice
Strawberry Shortcake

I love all of those and have ordered most multiple times. Most of their juice needs time to steep, but some are fine right out of the mailbox. I feel like I'm missing a few there, but those are off the top of my head.

nosmoke12

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
I love MBV, I haven't tried too many yet, but my favorites so far are,

Fruity Hoops: tastes like the sugar/crumbs at the bottom of a box of Fruit loops (does gunk up my coils quick though :( )
Orange Dream Bar: Tried it at day 1, decent, gotta let it steep more to see if there's more sweet flavor to it
Monster Bash: Tastes like Monster, Mt Dew, and Redbull, I don't think it needs an extra flavor shot

Have also had, Red licorice (tastes like red vines), butter rum, demon energy (really good, redbull flavor, kinda), hazelnut.

I have also had 2 really good juices from Heather's Heavenly Vapes
Heavenly Tobacco and Vanilla Dream, I love both of those so much, but it's a bit more expensive than MBV =\ still awesome Juice

DraaKo

Jun 7, 2009
Southern Ohio
Love MVB. When you combine their prices, their customer service, lightning fast shipping, and overall quality, nobody out there beats them. There's a reason they are successful. Actually, reasons, and I just listed them.

My go to flavors:

Toasted Almond
Toasted Marshmallow
Sticky Buns
Hawk Sauce
Thug Juice
Freckled Lemonade
Afternoon Delight
Bananas Gone Nuts
Peanut Butter Cup
Extreme Ice
Strawberry Shortcake

I love all of those and have ordered most multiple times. Most of their juice needs time to steep, but some are fine right out of the mailbox. I feel like I'm missing a few there, but those are off the top of my head.

What does hawk sauce taste like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread