13 eliquids brands -- which ones worth a try

Status
Not open for further replies.

evapsfr

Oct 23, 2013
france
Hello everyone

I m new to the forum :)

I would like to get advices before ordering some eliquids, i m hesitating between few brands so if you can advice me about some of them, the ones that you have tried before...

Here is my list:

pipe sauce (epipemods)
loui e juice creations
Mt baker vapor
jetfuel
Nicoticket
worldnmod
halcyonvapors
fanceejuice
epic juice
indigo vapor
hurricane vapor
snake oil (Dr Stanley)
the vapor girl's

Thanks for your replys

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
Nicoticket is amazing. Just recently I saw a post from a new customer in Europe (I think) raving about the shipping, too.

NT (Clark Kent Superman) makes his own vanilla steep. He uses the best bases and his mixing abilities are above and beyond.

I love H1N1 a really shining complex tobacco juice
Crème Brulee
and
Custard's Last Stand.
I don't vape fruits but folks just rave about gravity and beatlegeuse.
If you have any questions or concerns just email or hit Clark up on his chat feature and you will find him very responsive.
I can't say enough good about this vendor.
Sincerely,
Pat

HoracePinker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2013
Glendale, AZ
The juices i own from your list

halcyonvapors - Cran & Dragon Chi are amazing..
epic juice - Apple Jax & Main Squeeze.. yum. the entire line is good.
indigo vapor - Eastwood, Eureka, and The Turk are in my daily rotation.. fantastic tobacco flavors.. i have not tried an indigo tobacco i did not like.

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Sampler packs is a great way to get started trying to find eliquid. Also, going to the local vape shot and hitting the juice bar is maybe the best way, if you have that available to you.

Because taste is so subjective, it's really hard to steer someone to a particular juice that they will "love." I know this because they usually don't, and maybe out of 150 juices I've ordered, I liked maybe 10 or 12, yet they all came highly recommended and are well loved by others. Also, same is true of many vendors. Some people swear that one vendor is the best in the world, and then I'll try like ten of their juices and not like a single one. It can be very frustrating at first. And what is it about "at first?"

The taste buds and sense of smell return to one degree or another over time, which varies by person. I couldn't taste anything other than cinnamon when I first started vaping. And with enough cinnamon, you can't taste anything else anyway, or that's how it worked for me. I started to DIY within a month of vaping, because I could at least experiment and eventually make what I liked, right? Wrong, everything I made tasted terrible for the first six months. I almost gave up on it. Eventually, though, I got where some of it tastes pretty good and I have six ADV's. But, that's taken a year and hundreds of different juices, literally hundreds. So, that left me with sampler packs and juice bars, now DIY. I used to recommend the "safe" vendors that everyone seems to like, but, for the most part, I don't like their juice either. It's ok, but I'm not going to recommend something that others might not like. No, it remains subjective. Good luck in your JuiceQuest. May the Flavor Gods be with you! Power up and vape on!

evapsfr

Oct 23, 2013
france
Welcome! Please keep in mind that all juices are subjective. I've spent way to much $$ trying to find the perfect taste for me. A lot of the flavors are not what they are advertised as. Be careful in your choices and good luck!!

Hello thanks, thats why i m trying to get some advices here...cause i bought some expensive ones in the past and i didn't like them ...just the bottle was nice but not the juice, or at the least the flavor i picked

Bottles make you feel like buying always :)

macmiddlebrooks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
I tried one alice in vapeland before, i liked it..can't remenber wich one i tried though
the bottle was nice also

Nicoticket wonderful !!! Interesting to know

Granted I've only tried two flavors to date (H1N1 incoming), but Nicoticket's creme brule and "gravity" were/are:
-chock-full of flavor and taste like the flavors advertised
-absent of any artificial tastes
His juice is slightly more expensive than "budget" juice but less than pricey "boutique" bottles...absolutely worth it if you've had your fill of weak-flavored juices that taste weird.

evapsfr

Oct 23, 2013
france
Nicoticket is amazing. Just recently I saw a post from a new customer in Europe (I think) raving about the shipping, too.

NT (Clark Kent Superman) makes his own vanilla steep. He uses the best bases and his mixing abilities are above and beyond.

I love H1N1 a really shining complex tobacco juice
Crème Brulee
and
Custard's Last Stand.
I don't vape fruits but folks just rave about gravity and beatlegeuse.
If you have any questions or concerns just email or hit Clark up on his chat feature and you will find him very responsive.
I can't say enough good about this vendor.
Sincerely,
Pat

Ok thank you

You are the second one that says nicoticket is amazing already !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread