Status
Not open for further replies.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
I apologize in advance if this already exists in a thread, but I did a quick search and couldn't find a threat explicitly devoted to this subject. If such a threat exists, the mods should certainly exercise their power and delete this thread. That being said, here's the subject matter:

Do you prefer manual or automatic batteries and why?

I personally prefer manual batteries. I think that they just provide and produce a lot more vapor than automatics. This may be due to a number of factors, the most obvious I could see would be that it appears that there's a "ramp up" period with the automatic that I own in which you're sacrificing mouth/lung space of plain old air while the battery vaporizes the e-juice. My manual is very get-up-and-go when it comes to producing vapor.

For those who say that it's because of a difference in batteries, they are actually the same model of battery (Firebrand MEGA Millennium Batteries), with one being automatic and the other manual.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
just on the longevity, manuals are far better. I have not used a auto since the my first month of starting.

Same here. I started out with the automatic thinking that having to press a button would be a massive inconvenience (don't ask me how I came to that conclusion. I know it makes no sense). After a day and a half of pretty heavy vaping, the automatic died and I switched to the manual. Now, I do probably 80/20 manual/automatic. The automatic only really comes out when I'm really desperate for a nic hit and the manual is charging. I'd honestly wait the hour or so for the manual to fully charge than willingly use the automatic anymore.

riseabovethestorm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
Grayling, MI, USA
www.kalkaskamma.com
It seemed like I was having to prime the autos all the time. Once you get used to the manual and it doesn't take long most seem to prefer it.

Right? You take a mini-puff to get it started and then take your full hit. I realized that with the manuals, I was going through a lot less liquid since I wasn't having to exhale the priming puff. When you take as many hits as I do in the average day, that's a lot of wasted juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread