Not open for further replies.

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
Good night everyone!

My name is James, I am new to this forum.

I'd like to give a warm hello to all the potential e-friends I may or may not meet on this website.

Brief vaping History:

Started with Lavatube (18350's) and a basic ViviNova with the stock drip tip. Bought several different Smoktech tanks in the process of upgrading to...

iTaste SVD. Frequently switched between my Kanger Protank and the iClear 30's, vaping 1.8ohms vs between 3.8-4.4 V/8.5-10.5P. This lasted a few months until I upgraded again to...

Smoktech Natural mech with my RSST, 28G Kanthal A-1 with 400t wire mesh, usually 3 coils (0.6ohm-0.7ohm).

Currently vaping 80VG/20PG 1.0%, flavor is called "Maria" with respect to breast cancer awareness...

Tastes like Skittles.

That's right. I'm vaping Skittles.

Hello!

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Good night everyone!

My name is James, I am new to this forum.

I'd like to give a warm hello to all the potential e-friends I may or may not meet on this website.

Brief Vaping History:

Started with Lavatube (18350's) and a basic ViviNova with the stock drip tip. Bought several different Smoktech tanks in the process of upgrading to...

iTaste SVD. Frequently switched between my Kanger Protank and the iClear 30's, vaping 1.8ohms vs between 3.8-4.4 V/8.5-10.5P. This lasted a few months until I upgraded again to...

Smoktech Natural mech with my RSST, 28G Kanthal A-1 with 400t wire mesh, usually 3 coils (0.6ohm-0.7ohm).

Currently vaping 80VG/20PG 1.0%, flavor is called "Maria" with respect to breast cancer awareness...

Tastes like Skittles.

That's right. I'm vaping Skittles.

Hello!

:shock:

Wow zmauls! ... Sounds like you're off to a Rocking start! :thumbs:

Welcome to ECF and I look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts. Best of luck in your continuing journey to Vaping Nirvana!!!! :angel:

zmauls

Madman
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2013
New Jersey
The vape shop near my house in New Jersey has a full juice bar in which you can create your own flavor (along with choosing the VG/PG and nicotine percentage).

They also have a large array of in-house "Signature Blends," if you will, from which Maria was born.

I'd ask the recipe for you, but they keep them all confidential... Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread