Made the plunge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyfntm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ozark, AL
And I'm excited that I did. I have been waiting to be able to get a Provari and it's being processed to be shipped!!!

I had had to go with the zombie edition w/ green led and the 490 extension cap. I got the kit so that I have some 350 batteries (already have some 490's) and I have Ben eyeballin the protank2 so that was a must also. I can't wait for it to arrive!!

Skyfntm

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Ozark, AL
Congratz! Welcome to the "waiting for the Provape box" club. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Yea I can't wait!!

Congrats!! Check out the Hypertank. I'm liking it better than the Protank 2. Though you'll have to get a beauty ring too for a seamless tank to ProVari look.

Yea I had planned on that already. I will take a look at the hypertank right now. I'm also looking at getting the satin black mini w/ blue led in February with the satin black pro ring.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
<
<

We'll be waiting for you

w2uh.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's been my experience with ProVape to expect my package 2 days after rec'g the "your order has shipped" email.

Now, I'm sure some will say they didn't have to sign for their package- this message isn't for you.
For those waiting YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT.

If your vape carrier feels inclined to leave it without a signature that's wonderful but not the norm!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
It's been my experience with ProVape to expect my package 2 days after rec'g the "your order has shipped" email.

Now, I'm sure some will say they didn't have to sign for their package- this message isn't for you.
For those waiting YOU MUST SIGN FOR IT.

If your vape carrier feels inclined to leave it without a signature that's wonderful but not the norm!

Also be prepared that no matter what time your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different time.

You may wish to start your vigil at dawn. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it mighth make you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-Latin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

Last edited:

roonies

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2013
in the cat toy aisle
This made me laugh because it's so true. Our mail never arrives before noon...EVER! The day my first Provari arrived, I had it all planned out to be dressed and waiting by the door by 11, plenty of extra time. Well, it arrived at 10:20am.....really??!! I had to drive the neighborhood to chase down the mail carrier.....As I have this crazy sleep thing that keeps me up all night, this was early for me. I was still in the flannel pants the tank top I slept in. I threw on a hoodie, grabbed my keys and headed out the door. I was not proud. I was desperate, and it took some driving around and back tracking but I found him!! There was no way I was waiting another day!!

Also be prepared that no matter what time your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different time.

You may wish to start your vigil at dawn. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it mighth make you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of Vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-Latin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are in gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
I will be stalking my mail carrier too considering multiple times I was home when a "to be signed" package came and I was left a note in the mailbox "No one available to sign". So, if they never bother getting out of the mail truck to come to the front door, it's hard to sign for something.

I may just camp out at the mail box w/a lawn chair and cooler, like tailgating but instead it will be mailgaiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread