Status
Not open for further replies.

TyrannyUnleashed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2013
Mid-South
Welcome to ECF, Bree,
Congrats for making the switch from the analogs. This journey can/will test you many times over the next many months. Keep in mind that you have a huge support network at your side here. If you are having cravings in a bad way come back in and talk it out with everyone here. We can help you get through it.
Also the hardware and liquid can be a source of frustration as well. So when that happens again come back to ECF and there are many experts that will be able to help you.

Caongrats again :toast:

ECWay

Moved On
Oct 25, 2013
Otsego,MN,USA
  • Deleted by Dusty_D
  • Reason: Unregistered supplier

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Hello there all! My name is Bree. I'm a 19 year old female, from Ohio. I am new to ECF, as well as the whole e-cigarette world! Today, I purchased an eGo-C upgrade! I have not had an analog since 3 o'clock as of yesterday! I haven't even felt any cravings for one either!
I'm greatly excited to enter this vast new world!

Thanks!

Hi Bree and welcome to the big ECF forum

great work getting away from analogs and if you can keep your ecig working good
and the right juice it will just get easier as your attention will turn toward vaping !

good luck to you ! :)

cskent

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Ohio
Hi Bree, and welcome to ECF. I'm from the Akron area myself. There's a couple of B & M shops in the Columbus area you might want to visit. Buckeye Vapors is on the south side, and Altsmoke has a storefront at 2460 North High Street. I haven't been to the Altsmoke Columbus store, but their New Philly store has a juice bar so you can try before you buy.

nmackan

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2013
Turkiye
Well done congratulations. If you keep your nic level right you do not go back. Still no use to count hours and minutes. you go ahead with vaping it is better than smoking and if you feel like you want a cigarette dont hesitate to light it it will not be as before anyway. in a couple of days you will hate them and within a week you will tell your friend "how I could ever smoked them I dont know."
Happy vapings

bwilson.612

Oct 25, 2013
Celina
I am so excited to have found this forum! I'm so grateful there's a place with such a vast amount of information, as well as such a great number of people willing to help out the best they can. I am still feeling great, and no craving for an analog. My boyfriend lit up this morning, and I was like yuck, that smells terrible! I am vaping with Camel e-liquid. I was quite surprised with the almost sweet flavor, but yet still gives a nice amount of "cigarette" flavor. I love my new baby! :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I am so excited to have found this forum! I'm so grateful there's a place with such a vast amount of information, as well as such a great number of people willing to help out the best they can. I am still feeling great, and no craving for an analog. My boyfriend lit up this morning, and I was like yuck, that smells terrible! I am vaping with Camel e-liquid. I was quite surprised with the almost sweet flavor, but yet still gives a nice amount of "cigarette" flavor. I love my new baby! :)

Welcome. We are glad you found us. Vaping dries out your mouth, throat and nose, so increase your liquid intake. I always have something to drink right beside my vaping gear. Very important, don't forget. If you do, then you may experience muscle cramping and that hurts. LOL

:)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Just thought I would let everyone I'm still doing great! My teeth have become visibly whiter. I can breathe!
The only downside, I am dealing with the dreaded vapor tongue, as well as the flatulence (ahem). :oops:

great

it's your body/system rejuvenating from all the bad bad paper tobacco burning inhaling

a good thing making the transition to NON-SMOKER ... :thumb:

drink plenty of water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread