Juice that's good out of the box

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
Hi everyone, I just got a MVP-2 today along with 4 bottles of juice and some other assorted stuff. My order came from MBV very quickly along with 2 extra juices.

Here's the thing. All these bottles need to steep and really aren't smokable at the moment. I was thinking some folks might know what brands the B&M's sell that might be good to go right away. I'm sure these would be the more commercial type brands but a bottle or two to get through til these are ready would be great.

The MVP hits like a bomb and I'm anxious to try it with some juice that's ready to go. TIA

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
What juices did you get from MBV? All of the ones I ordered were good to go right out of the mail. Hawk sauce, Thug Juice, Extreme Ice, and a couple of the ice varieties were good to go from the start. I am loving my MVP 2 as well.

Razzleberry pie, butterscotch, orange cream and I think the other one is Brandy. Not sure it was a freebie and written in on the bottle.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Unless the B&M sells their own juices that are made to order, anything they carry will be ready to go.

If you are looking for online vendors that pre-steep their juices, check out Vermillion River and NiteLiteVapor(PVLiquids.com). Also, you can get the premade Chinese juices, such as Dekang, at a few retailers, or get juices from SmokelessImage or Vapor4Life.

Taylor7617

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Humble, Texas, United States
Wife and I have had great luck with Moon Mountain Vapor. Most are good out of the box but get better with age. Not sure about their tobacco vapes as we don't use them. Excellent customer service and prices for single bottles are on par and they have many sampler packs. Where they shine are on their larger bottle packs; 3-30ml or 2-50ml for $35 (all are over filled). Then I've seen it twice, they have a BOGO deal...so 200ml for $35 is just to hard to pass up if you find some you like.

My wife loves the Moon Rock Madness, think Fruitty COPYRIGHTDMCA. I really like Light Side, Dark Side, Summer Solstice and Absinthe.

DenaInWyo

ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Casper Wy
Very few flavors from Goodlifevapor.com need extensive steeping. In fact, there are only two that I did not like, and steeping didn't change that fact.

They are great right out of the mailbox, and just keep getting better as they steep. I always take a tank right away, of anything I buy, then decide if it needs to sit. I have four new flavors from them tonight, and love all of them! You'll get a rotation built up of what you buy. I know it's really frustrating at first because I was there too..bunch of juice and none of it very good because it needs to "steep" That's part of the reason I'm a bit disillusioned with MBV.

But anyway, Good Life is definitely a solid bet. Let's see..flavors that are particularly good right away: Joosey Juice, Deadly Sin, Yoplay Parlait, any of the Fairy line (must like black licorice/absinthe), Tahitian Pearl, blueberry morning, Our Y Chai, and Zombie Blood.

Ones that are quite good right away but are the BOMB after at least a week: El Kamino (a must try), White Zenberry, and English Bulldog.

I am quite pleased with Newminster and Pink Cupcakes today right out of the mailbox, and really interested to see how they are in a week.

I know I'm late to this party, but hope this helps you out. Go try them!

KC33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
Ft. Lauderdale, FL USA
Very few flavors from Goodlifevapor.com need extensive steeping. In fact, there are only two that I did not like, and steeping didn't change that fact.

They are great right out of the mailbox, and just keep getting better as they steep. I always take a tank right away, of anything I buy, then decide if it needs to sit. I have four new flavors from them tonight, and love all of them! You'll get a rotation built up of what you buy. I know it's really frustrating at first because I was there too..bunch of juice and none of it very good because it needs to "steep" That's part of the reason I'm a bit disillusioned with MBV.

But anyway, Good Life is definitely a solid bet. Let's see..flavors that are particularly good right away: Joosey Juice, Deadly Sin, Yoplay Parlait, any of the Fairy line (must like black licorice/absinthe), Tahitian Pearl, blueberry morning, Our Y Chai, and Zombie Blood.

Ones that are quite good right away but are the BOMB after at least a week: El Kamino (a must try), White Zenberry, and English Bulldog.

I am quite pleased with Newminster and Pink Cupcakes today right out of the mailbox, and really interested to see how they are in a week.

I know I'm late to this party, but hope this helps you out. Go try them!

Thanks for the recommendation. I do really like Deadly Sin and found it pretty much ready to go. El Kamino is quite good too, IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread