how to improve my vaping experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadTrainDriver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2013
Dublin, Ohio
Run out and get you an Ego Twist and a Evod...fill with some good juice. While vaping on that, sit down and read as many ECF threads that you can lay eyes on...After a couple of days of that you will be ready to plunge into the world of Advanced Vaping...:)

All of this!

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA
Run out and get you an Ego Twist and a Evod...fill with some good juice. While vaping on that, sit down and read as many ECF threads that you can lay eyes on...After a couple of days of that you will be ready to plunge into the world of Advanced Vaping...:)

Great advice..... Read up on these forums. You will find all the info you need.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Advancing Up the Vaporing Ladder to Ego's & Mods

Is it a carto, a tank, or what?

A Good Starting Setup for a Beginner Vapor

I would definitely recommend moving up to some sort of variable voltage battery. This will allow you to adjust the voltage lower or higher to fine tune it to each individual flavor you use. Two ways to go would be an eGo Spinner/Twist or an iTaste MVP. Both are in the same price range. If you like the slim and lighter eGo's choose the Spinner or Twist. But also strongly consider the Innokin MVP mod...

I really love the iTaste MVP. This is a lightweight but durably-built box mod. It contains a powerful built-in rechargeable battery that can last 2 - 3 days per charge, and can be used while it is being charged like a pass through battery. It accepts both eGo and 510 threaded juice attachments. It is small enough to be pocket-friendly. Version one has variable voltage for only $50; for $20 more you get an ohm meter and variable wattage. This is extremely popular with novices and advanced vapors alike. Kit comes with charging cord and 2 iClear clearomizers. Innokin MVP 2 iTaste Kit - AltSmoke

Innokin_iTaste_MVP.jpg MVP V2.jpg

Last edited:

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

Hittman2780

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2013
Louisville Ky
I was wanting some ideas to help improve my vaping experience. I have an ego-t battery and a clearo tank. Im good on info and tips on maintaining it just wanna know how to make it better. Mods and such

If you do make the jump. if sick with something like the Provari. true it cost more but it's your top of the line unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread