Polished Mini Arrived Today... Post your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
It's beautiful :) but it's a fingerprint magnet... sorry my pics aren't that good.

DSC_0398_zpsa9d78c8c.jpg

DSC_0391_zps1a81aa48.jpg

DSC_0396_zpsf3a9f73a.jpg

jetcity

Keeper of the Provari Ω
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2013
Washington
I've done that to my mailman too! They are all beautiful and the polished looks right at home. :D Which one's your favorite, color-wise? I have black and the new polished but I keep using the black one. I seriously feel like the polished is too slippery and maybe I should have got the bronze (which I think looks like khaki). :)

ETA: What tip do you have on the black one? It's beautiful!

Minigoat - I love your avatar pic! :laugh:

Last edited:

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I've done that to my mailman too! They are all beautiful and the polished looks right at home. :D Which one's your favorite, color-wise? I have black and the new polished but I keep using the black one. I seriously feel like the polished is too slippery and maybe I should have got the bronze (which I think looks like khaki). :)

ETA: What tip do you have on the black one? It's beautiful!

Thanks....The tip on the black one is from Cigtech and is called a Splash tip. I liked it too, it brought the brass and black together.

My favorite would have to be the Bronze - it's not really khaki colored, the pics at ProVape just don't do it justice. Here is another pic of the Bronze when I first got it and took the picture in the sunlight:

BrnzProV.jpg

You can see the gold flecks in the paint in the sunlight - it's really classy looking.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Wow! Your pictures look great! Matter of fact, they helped me decide to order a mini today as soon as they became available on ProVape's site. I've been waiting for a "sign" to finally order a new ProVari. I have an original V1 that I got when they were first introduced. When I get my new polished mini with a green LED, I'll send the old one in for an upgrade. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. Thanks for posting yours...

bitterapples

Moved On
Feb 24, 2013
wa
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: deleted as per Supplier Admin

woodardjd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Midwest City, OK
What is the big black one on the left? Looks like it would take a 26650 battery....

It does. It's a PowerPro by FluidVapor. It's a 26650 mod kit. Pop the board and cap out of your out-of-warranty Provari and in to the kit.
There are currently about 50 world-wide. They were introduced at Vape Bash in Chicago this year and will only be available at a couple of national events a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread