Tobacco taste-free menthol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here you go, Ahlusion's "Menthol Ward." It's a new flavor to their line-up. Straight menthol, no tobacco. I can't attest to how it tastes yet as I haven't received it but I did order some. You can choose your PG/VG level to suit your needs. Plus, Wlad at Ahlusion makes some wonderful stuff.

Ahlusion Liquids : Menthol Ward

They also have several other minty/cool flavors like "Ice Kiss," "Sleighride," and "Sweet Chill."

gofastman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
MN
anyone try this?
I think its different from their NET line, different product code
ICE COLD Menthol eJuice [GJLIQICM] - $4.99 :
I got this reply from goodejuice:
"Yes, the Ice Cold Menthol is pretty much a straight menthol.
Thanks,
Goodejuice"
I ordered some 6mg and 24mg (extra VG) bottles to try!

And for anybody that cares, I asked eVo about their PG/VG percentage and got this back:
"Unfortunately I cannot share the PG/VG ratio with you as it is proprietary but I can tell you that it is significantly more PG than VG. Sorry I cant be more help!"

Im gonna try a small bottle of it anyway just for fun

Stosh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Nevada
I think the best option is to DIY if possible. Can you dissolve menthol crystals in pure vg?

Yup, just takes a bit longer than PGA, the carrier liquid will make very little difference with menthol crystals, as you only need 1-2% flavor at most. They are much stronger than any regular flavors where you might use anywhere from 5-20%

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
Yup, just takes a bit longer than PGA, the carrier liquid will make very little difference with menthol crystals, as you only need 1-2% flavor at most. They are much stronger than any regular flavors where you might use anywhere from 5-20%

Good info. I migh just make up a batch of DIY vg menthol to add to flavors!

gofastman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2013
MN
I got this reply from goodejuice:
"Yes, the Ice Cold Menthol is pretty much a straight menthol.
Thanks,
Goodejuice"
I ordered some 6mg and 24mg (extra VG) bottles to try!

And for anybody that cares, I asked eVo about their PG/VG percentage and got this back:
"Unfortunately I cannot share the PG/VG ratio with you as it is proprietary but I can tell you that it is significantly more PG than VG. Sorry I cant be more help!"

Im gonna try a small bottle of it anyway just for fun

YAY! I got my juice today, both the GEJ Ice Menthol and the eVo Frost Bite are exactly what I was looking for, both are very good! The eVo tastes a little better, a bit sweeter, but it apparently has a lot of PG, but so far I dont seem to have any sensitivity issues with it.
The Ice Menthol is stronger/more cooling.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread