Best online store?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon Number 54

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
McKinney, TX
Price and selection are (at least for me) usually conflicting variables.

A site may have a HUGE selection, but I find that if I shop around, I can usually find a better price at an online vendor who has a smaller selection.

Which I can understand. It costs money, a LOT of money to stock/store an incredibly wide selection. Vendors who cherry pick devices and accessories based on how cheap they can obtain them, can then turn around and pass those savings to their customers. A vendor who has nearly "everything" (and there is so much out there, it's nearly impossible for someone to have and offer it all) is spending money daily just to have stock sitting on their shelves (and so, they are forced to pass those costs along).

I think that most folks find a handful of vendors where they like the overall pricing, appreciate what the vendors have in stock, and make regular purchases from them, but are always on the lookout for that extra-special bargain.

A good place to start is with the ECF Forum Suppliers. They are aware of how important members of this site are to maintaining the reputation of their business, they are members themselves, and so the community has a mutually beneficial relation with them.

LinnaSaid

ECF Veteran
Oct 27, 2013

A site may have a HUGE selection, but I find that if I shop around, I can usually find a better price at an online vendor who has a smaller selection.

Which I can understand. It costs money, a LOT of money to stock/store an incredibly wide selection. Vendors who cherry pick devices and accessories based on how cheap they can obtain them, can then turn around and pass those savings to their customers. A vendor who has nearly "everything" (and there is so much out there, it's nearly impossible for someone to have and offer it all) is spending money daily just to have stock sitting on their shelves (and so, they are forced to pass those costs along).

I think that most folks find a handful of vendors where they like the overall pricing, appreciate what the vendors have in stock, and make regular purchases from them, but are always on the lookout for that extra-special bargain.

A good place to start is with the ECF Forum Suppliers. They are aware of how important members of this site are to maintaining the reputation of their business, they are members themselves, and so the community has a mutually beneficial relation with them.

Thank you for your insight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Stellaboots

Sep 25, 2013
Western MD, USA
What Recon said.

I can say that I got a great deal on my EVOD starter kit at Steve's Wholesale, and just ordered from 101Vape and GoodProphets.

It does take a bit of research, but if you check the forums, people will mention a big sale, and the supplier forum threads are helpful for announcements.

For instance, someone earlier mentioned that High Desert Vapes was having a 40% off sale on e-liquid, so I went to check it out. It must be on flavored only, as the discount didn't work for plain nic-juice.

And I saw people talking about the 101 Vape deal on the iTaste MVP, so I checked that out and ordered one.

So, the ECF supplier forum to get you started, and then check supplier's stock for the stuff that interests you.

Personally, I avoid ordering from FastTech and HealthCabin (Chinese suppliers), as the delivery wait time seems unreasonable to me, and careful research can lead to prices close to what they charge most of the time. But MANY people on the forums order from them regularly, and it's probably where all the shops get their stuff, so..

Shopping for Vape gear on-line is as much fun as shopping for make-up- maybe get your girlfriend to help you. I love hunting down a great deal, if she's the same way this will be her new favorite on-line shopping:)

I think someone is going to come for my feminist card now.

Mark Anthony

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2013
Scranton, Pa USA

I agree 100% with Recon.... Seems like the bigger the online store, the more expensive they will be. Just shop around because there really is no one stop shop for large selection and lowest prices.

What site have you found to have the best prices and selection so far for equipment? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

For me best is Triple clicks,awesome prices and also for those who like auctions, I personlaly dont do auctions.Prices are good and shiping is ok too,also they are good with refunds so you cant get scamed if product is not good you can just return it and you will get your money :D check it out http://www.tripleclicks.com/13721562

Michelen7

Verified Member
Jan 19, 2014
Australia
I could only find a few items on that website when searching electronic cigarettes or other terms/abbreviations. What did you put in the search section Anadin?

For me best is Triple clicks,awesome prices and also for those who like auctions, I personlaly dont do auctions.Prices are good and shiping is ok too,also they are good with refunds so you cant get scamed if product is not good you can just return it and you will get your money :D check it out TripleClicks Home

Hello My name is Garrett and I would just like to share this Electronic Cigarette shop with everyone I can. They are called Monster Vapors. I have been going to them ever since they opened up about a year and a half a go. I like to think of myself as on of the original Monster Vapors. Regardless of that I love Monster Vapors for one, they got me to quit smoking. I was a smoker for 3 years then decided to make the switch and I have never looked back ever since. The Monster Vapor staff helped me through every step of the way. I was very skeptical when Ordering from them, but Luckily the staff is so well educated they were able to help me with any problem I had over the phone. Which from what I have read online is very hard to do. For the second they have some of the best prices I have seen. Everything is fair priced and works excellent. The Juices are some of the finest I have tried. Monster Vapors is number one for me, and I would like for every other Vaporer to try them out and become a Monster :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread