Status
Not open for further replies.

GetVaked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Wisconsin
Anyone know of one? :vapor:

I looked a bit and couldn't find anything. Don't really have the tools to make one either. Was considering a Bogger, but the current drama has left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

My dream would to have one that looks like an Altsmoke BB, with a black horn switch, love the clickyness.

GetVaked

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Wisconsin
A bottom feeder would be great, but not necessary. Ill check out Lewis Gentry, thanks for the heads up Ocelot. Also, other wood mods would be great, doesn't have to be tube shaped, just would be my "dream" APV, a wooden Altsmoke BB with a black horn switch, drop dead gorgeous, to me atleast.

Last edited:

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
wood box mods

I have one of their classic box mods. 14500 with button and three short wires. Very tight and I've never had a problem with it. (Not much to go wrong.)

thehangdude-albums-mods-picture164980-mod1.jpg

The one on the left is a 5 volt reg mod they built. You can email them through their website for info or details. great people!

Last edited:

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
wood box mods

I have one of their classic box mods. 14500 with button and three short wires. Very tight and I've never had a problem with it. (Not much to go wrong.)

thehangdude-albums-mods-picture164980-mod1.jpg

The one on the left is a 5 volt reg mod they built. You can email them through their website for info or details. great people!
Love the one on the right !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread