T3 Clearo & looking for Variable Voltage Passthrough

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcvapy

Oct 28, 2013
earth
Hey new guy here :)

I am hoping to get some solid advice and recommendations on a good Variable Voltage passthrough battery that is compatible with my current T3 clearomizers from SmokelessImage, I have been searching around a bit and getting confused on which connection types will be compatible.

I currently use the Volt Spinner batteries, but i would like to find something similar withe the pass-through option, any advice or recommendations would be awesome.

Thanks!

kimran73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm pretty sure that as long as the threading are the same on both it should fit, I think most are probably 510-mine are. I just got a passthrough and love it. Have only had a few days though so I'm hesitant to recommend but it's a VOT vv eGo in stainless. It's 510 threaded and fits all the different tanks I have

mcvapy

Oct 28, 2013
earth
I'm pretty sure that as long as the threading are the same on both it should fit, I think most are probably 510-mine are. I just got a passthrough and love it. Have only had a few days though so I'm hesitant to recommend but it's a VOT vv eGo in stainless. It's 510 threaded and fits all the different tanks I have

That's my biggest concern if the threading is the same size. Most have no information (and even so a bit confusing)

I think this here > Innokin iTaste VV 3.0 < is the one your talking about Kimran (amazon link hope that's cool on here)

Here's one of the Ego's I was looking at too > Ego VV passthrough <

Like I said my biggest concern is just if they are compatible with the smokeless image t3's - I have stuck pretty much to just SI products and haven't mixed products much (besides juices)

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Hey new guy here :)

I am hoping to get some solid advice and recommendations on a good Variable Voltage passthrough battery that is compatible with my current T3 clearomizers from SmokelessImage, I have been searching around a bit and getting confused on which connection types will be compatible.

I currently use the Volt Spinner batteries, but i would like to find something similar withe the pass-through option, any advice or recommendations would be awesome.

Thanks!

T3's ( and T3S's) are ego connections.

mcvapy

Oct 28, 2013
earth
So, I just got my Innokin itaste VV 3.0 and low and behold... the smokeless image T3 clearomizer doesn't seem to fit right.

Further explanation... it fits the bottom threads fine, screws on seamlessly. But the center pin on the actual battery looks more recessed (lower) than the battery pin on the Volt Spinners and doesn't connect with the pin in the SI T3 clearomizer.

As I am a complete noob (510 808 xyz what?) - the threads 'above' the larger threads are different on the innokin and the volt spinner. On the innokin the top smaller threads are inner threads... while the smaller top threads on the volt spinner are on the outside, the battery pin on the innokin is lower while the battery pin on the volt spinner looks raised.

Can I get an adapter to fix this? Will I have the same issue with the Ego VV pass through? Should I just buy different tanks?

HughDaHand

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2012
Swartz Creek, MI
With a normal ego battery like the itaste vv you have 510 inner threads and ego cone threading on the outside. The SI batterys are actually refered to as vGo battery's and have 808d-1 inner threading and ego cone threading on the outside. Finding the right adapters to use those SI vGo t3 on the itaste is going to be tricky, I have seen 510 to vgo adapters before but all those places no longer have them listed.

You can convert those SI T3 over to a standard ego version that would work with the itaste with a T3s base and coil, but you would need to switch the base every time you switched between the SI spinner and itaste battery. This is what I did when I broke my volt x2 and switched over to a standard ego battery.

Kanger eVod Base Replacement
Kanger T3s/MT3s Coil Replacement ** 5 Pack - 2.5 ohms

PhatRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2013
Cumming, GA, USA
Go with the MVP 2.0!! It has a 2600 mah built in battery with Variable Voltage, Variable Wattage, and an ohm meter. It has eGo and 510 threading so most tanks will fit on it. It has the pass through capability and will last around 2 days on a single charge. The LED lights around the button change from green to yellow to red indicating that you need to charge it. The ohm meter is very useful when you venture into rebuildables and the device itself fits perfectly in your hand. It is very durable and comes with a feature that allows you to charge other devices if you want to... It also comes with an iClear 30 clearomizer to use on it!

Visit http://101vape.com/vvvw/148-innokin-itaste-mvp-v20.html and they have them for $40 with very fast shipping. I live in GA and got mine from Cali in 3 days.

RubyRoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks all, I ended up grabbing some EVOD's to use on the iTaste for now. Learned a lot checking out all these different options and now looking forward to building some real nice sets.

Thanks!!!!

That's actually what I was about to suggest! The Evods are great tanks and it's worth it to keep the iTaste as it has VV/VW and an ohms checker (love mine!) I have used mine as a passthrough while charging with no issues. I actually use my Kindle charging cord instead of the Innokin one as it is a bit longer. :)

telegraph

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
TN, USA
As HughDaHand said, the T3 from SI is 808 threaded, and you will need an adapter to use it with a non-808 threaded battery.

Vaporkings has a "Joye 510 to DSE901 atomizer or KR808D-1 cartomizer adapter" but they are currently out of stock.

MyVaporStore has a "510 to [KR808D-1/DSE901] Adapter" that should let you use those 808 clears on a 510 threaded batt. It is in stock according to their web site.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread