What happened to Ms T? Six emails and no reply :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobothebikie

Sep 12, 2010
Australia
Hi Everyone!

Just posting here because I am having a very hard time getting in touch with Ms T and wondering if anyone has had a similar experience or can offer some help.

I've been a loyal Ms T customer since 2011, spending almost 2000 dollars alone in orders, mostly for Snickerdoodle which is my ADV, and then express shipping to Australia on top of that :)

I placed my usual order on August 29, however as I was going to be in New York on vacation, I thought I would save on shipping and have it posted to the states while I was there, comfortably fitting within the 4-8 business day timeframe while I was there from Sept 8-23.

As weeks began to go by, and the order status never updated, I knew that the order would not make it to me in time, so started to send emails, first on September 10, then the 14th, 15th, 18th, 20th, and finally on the 23rd, each one kindly requesting to update my shipping address back to my normal one in Australia, as well as requesting instruction on how I could pay for the difference in shipping, none of which were responded to, apart from an update sent on Sept 15 apologising for the delay, yet not addressing my requests in the original email.

I tried using an old paypal email address from 2011, and also tried sending from different accounts, in case it went to spam, however considering the reply I got on the 15th, I have to assume they were received.

On Sept 24, I received a notice that the order had shipped, yet to the US address. When I followed that email up to ask why I none of my emails were replied to, I have still yet to hear back.

Like many of you, I don't mind waiting for quality liquid, and I know for next time that I won't rely on the time guidelines listed on the site, however I'm very reluctant to drop 100 dollars on a new order while I have an existing order sitting somewhere in america which I will never get, and nearly seven emails all gone unresponded to.

To make a long story short, am I alone in this, or is something not okay at Ms T's end that I should be aware of?

Any help/knowledge that you might know of would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hey Bobo,
I'm an Aussie too. Ms T has had some significant business related issues .. Brandon is no longer with her. He maintained lines of communication for the large part and since losing him Ms T is trying to keep on top of everything herself, mixing juices being the priority and getting orders out. She has also been dealing with family stuff and all in all small business + external and business related "stuff" creating impact has seen wait times escalate.
I can't explain why your emails with updated info fell through the cracks or why you received no acknowledgement at all in regards to it, that seems mighty odd to me.
Perhaps if you contact the US address and get the package forwarded you might receive it. At this point it's the best I can suggest.
I too am a longtime client and have spent a small fortune, I hear you and like you, have no issue in waiting as its the quality I appreciate.
I ordered in the first week if September and my order just updated to awaiting shipment. While I have pretty much run out of my ADV, I have enough other flavours that tide me over.
A large business could absorb losing a staff member and family things but a small business cannot and the impacts are significant as all her customers have experienced. She has been through a tough time since May I believe. That's the most I can offer, hope it helps in some part.
I would seriously chase up at the delivery address and see what comes from it, I'd be surprised if it can't be forwarded to you or if it hasn't been returned to sender, in which case Ms T might be able to then send it with updated postage.
She is not doing much by way of email at present because she is playing catchup and every email consumes time otherwise spent making up orders. That said, I am somewhat confounded in your instance that somehow it's fallen through the cracks.
Take care Bobo. Happy vaping mate.
Mishy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

bobothebikie

Sep 12, 2010
Australia
Hi Mishy!

Thanks for the thoughtful and detailed reply.

As a small business owner myself, I definitely sympathise with tough times. While I still haven't received a reply, I might just leave it there for now. Unfortunately I can't get the package forwarded, so I'm just going to bite the bullet for now and place another order! Can't live without my snickerdoodle ;)

Mishy73

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
Australia
Hey Bobo,
I have a small amount of Coffee Snickerdoodle left. I enjoy it periodically but it's not an ADV for me. PM me with an address and I'll send you what I have. I know you're an Aussie and we vaping Aussies need to stick together.
It might not be until the end of the week that I get it off to you if you're interested.
I don't expect anything for it, consider it a WELL steeped RAOK. Nothing worse than running out of your staple.
Kind regards,
Mishy ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Grandma SJA

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2010
kc mo
I have been waiting for my order since the 3rd of this month and was surprized to see her page say she was having family issues, which we all know take time. I just saw today that she had finished the order that was in line ahead of me so hopefully she will get my order out by the end of this month. I think its only fair to give her the benefit and be kind as sometimes small businesses have problems to. Take care all and excited that finally will get my juices before to long. Grandma

PlacentaParty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2011
United States
I have been waiting for my order since the 3rd of this month and was surprized to see her page say she was having family issues, which we all know take time. I just saw today that she had finished the order that was in line ahead of me so hopefully she will get my order out by the end of this month. I think its only fair to give her the benefit and be kind as sometimes small businesses have problems to. Take care all and excited that finally will get my juices before to long. Grandma
I understand the importance of resolving family issues but I received my order 2 months ago and a couple of bottles eliquid were missing. She still has yet to respond to my emails, nor has she sent me any replacements at this point I have no faith in her to make things right with me. I was a loyal customer because my fiancée loves her liquid but enough is enough. I consider what she has done at this point to be out and out theft.

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
lol eye.. Plus that comment about the single mom taking care of kids etc was there when I ordered back in September. So it's not like it's been updated anytime lately. And the 4-8 day turnaround thing.. she REALLY needs to take that off her website. It's false advertising.. You can't run a business this way.. I mean I know KBV shuts their site down when they are dealing with stuff, or schedules vacations and tells customers in advance, also they use "in stock" toggles so that they don't get overwhelmed and suffer on their deliveries. The fact that hasn't been put in place during the last.. umm.. 4? years of craptastical service is sort of insulting to customers imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread