I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
This was unexpected. Sir Galahad the Knight in polished armor was due to arrive, but he did not come alone. Eek! The new tanks aren't here! The Serenity armor isn't here! I'm short a Loki ring! I don't know how this happened.

f346.jpg

Sir Galahad is pristine! Not a mark on him...until you use a flash. It then becomes obvious he is a complete fingerprint magnet. There isn't a scratch anywhere on him, even held up to a light, but he isn't photogenic.

a5i1.jpg

And in the second box?

wdp9.jpg

Don't believe everything you read. Things aren't always what they seem.

dok8.jpg

ux8s.jpg

The Black Knight and the one yet to be named.

d8vq.jpg

cq4l.jpg

aqdm.jpg

The three Knights

1dh2.jpg

Bounce and Blemini Cricket, Knightrixes of the Order of Arachne

ugkq.jpg

2yu3.jpg

Infanta and Phaedra, wood nymphs from Phidias and Tonka del Reo, the Black Knight's strategist for All Matters of Questing & Grail Seeking

412f.jpg

Count Bobo, the Black Knight's cultural advisor; Banjo the Court Minstrel; and Vamo the Court Jester

7adw.jpg

The Royal Court

c6bs.jpg

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
WoW!!!

Vape On wi'cha bad self!!!

In Zoe-speak VERRA NICE!!!!!

Now you said

[h=2]I admit it, I'm a spoiled rotten Princess; however, I am also aware of how blessed I am and truly grateful[/h]

So were you surprised to receive these items. I thought you bought them but the thread title is throwing me off a bit.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
WoW!!!

Vape On wi'cha bad self!!!

In Zoe-speak VERRA NICE!!!!!

Now you said

So were you surprised to receive these items. I thought you bought them but the thread title is throwing me off a bit.

I did buy them, but I sort of forgot when they were supposed to arrive. About 20+ years ago a good friend told me I have the attention span of a guppy. I have yet to prove him wrong.
free_cheetah_head_bounce_icon_by_ghostfiresgames-d5lm5g6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread