Analog size ecig, any good ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently started vaping and quickly moved from a disposable to a rip off blaze ecig to a Kanger with a glass tank (the mini protank). I love my Kanger but do fear having to replace parts.

Well, my best friend tried my mall rip off (blaze: www.blazecig.com) and fell in love with it. (Low standards...LOL). I had put some quality juice in it by following a youtube video showing me how to refill the cartomizer. And it was fully charged. I wanted her to have a taste at vaping.

My Kanger was "too big" for her. (If only she would have put her lips on it...she would have quickly learned the joys it could bring...oh well, her loss). :headbang:

• She wants a ecig that is the size of an analog. I am sure slightly bigger is okay. (why is my mind in the gutter tonight?)
  • She wants to carry it in her purse/wallet. Discretely.
  • It has to be able to fill with juice she buys. She loved being able to try different flavors and switch throughout the day.
  • It has to be simple. She likes the cartomizer idea. She wants to fill, twist, vape.

I think she might be fine with buying blank cartomizers and replacing as needed. Since I am so new to this myself, I really don't know what all the options are. Also, I think she shouldn't be limited to one manufacture with proprietary batteries like the blaze. And semi-good battery life. She is a light smoker...maybe 3 cigs a day.

Advice?
Tonya

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
No one said anything about V2. Good ecigs but you have to buy from the site for warranty. They will turn you away in a minute if you buy form a brick and mortar.

One gas station ecig I loved was the 21st century smoke. The service was great. I had a dry carto once and they sent me a 5 pack. had two batteries and one went bad. They sent me two. All that, even after I could not find the receipt. They are a small step down performance wise but the best bang for the buck IMO.

Thanks. I am making a list for her and will probably do the research myself.
Tonya
No one said anything about V2. Good ecigs but you have to buy from the site for warranty. They will turn you away in a minute if you buy form a brick and mortar.

One gas station ecig I loved was the 21st century smoke. The service was great. I had a dry carto once and they sent me a 5 pack. had two batteries and one went bad. They sent me two. All that, even after I could not find the receipt. They are a small step down performance wise but the best bang for the buck IMO.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Also, I think she shouldn't be limited to one manufacture with proprietary batteries like the blaze. And semi-good battery life. She is a light smoker...maybe 3 cigs a day.

Although not a fan of the eRoll I believe it would be perfect for her and can think of no better setup considering the amount she smokes each day. A small and powerful battery that fires, despite its size, @ 3.7 volts.

It has to be able to fill with juice she buys. She loved being able to try different flavors and switch throughout the day.
Very easily done with extra cartridges stored in a Tic Tacs container.

Last edited:

Striker911

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
Mountain Home, AR
The Joyetech eRoll looks like the best. I didn't see blank cartos for the other brands mentioned. Do the other brands interchange with providers of blank cartos and clearos? Like the BOGE Cartomizer?

Boge cartos will fit if the ecig has a 510 connection. So look for a mini with that type of battery connection. Another thing to think about is refilling the ones that come with the ecig. It does not matter what connection it has then. You just take off the cap of the carto and drop some juice in as if it was any old boge.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
The e-roll sucks. Big time. :) ... but not in every way.

But for a "few-a-day" smoker.....you won't do better!

- - -

I realise that sounds completely mad, but here's the thing; The e-roll is a powerful little device. It uses expensive atomizers (expensive if you buy a lot, regularly) and requires filling some tiny little cartridges. Of all the things in Vaping that drive me completely off my head, it's the "Joyetech tank system" because for many people it works out expensive and frustating.
These worries are simply irrelevant.

If I vaped 5 times a day, I would get an e-roll. It's 100% better than the KR808D-1 in my pocket at the moment.

When people on a PAD ask me - should I get that "Joyetech system"? I tend to go into hyper-meltdown and give them an eGo, an evod and some juice. Some never give it back ( :( ) others go into a Joyetech store and say "before we go anywhere today - please do not sell me that system."

:)

I LOVE IT! I just couldn't ever use it.

kphamp

Oct 26, 2013
New york, NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread